Onhold Personal Insight

SumDingWong

Jun 23, 2020
Im not sure if the Devs of this Website understand the wording but here it is once again. Not surprised that they get Ddos'd.

1. Server Time Zone has been changed
  2. Cookies used as of now 6 (used to be 2), jumping to 8-9
  3. Image host is changed from the Netherlands to Poland, then split between the Netherlands and US
  4. The Off topic Subforum has been switched to Members only.
  5. You are only allowed to use "safe" image hosts that they claim to be safe.
  6. Theres a Bias towards freedom of expression.

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
Im not sure if the Devs of this Website understand the wording but here it is once again. Not surprised that they get Ddos'd.

1. Server Time Zone has been changed
  2. Cookies used as of now 6 (used to be 2), jumping to 8-9
  3. Image host is changed from the Netherlands to Poland, then split between the Netherlands and US
  4. The Off topic Subforum has been switched to Members only.
  5. You are only allowed to use "safe" image hosts that they claim to be safe.
  6. Theres a Bias towards freedom of expression.
https://f95zone.to/threads/personal-insight.228068/

https://f95zone.to/threads/personal-insight.228097/

Been answered multiple times already, you might want to start with "cookies 101 for dummies" and go from there before making another thread :rolleyes:

SumDingWong

Jun 23, 2020
morphnet Thanks for your Words but i dont think this is in your Hands.

Update:
One of my Posts has been deleted. It was on the first Page of my Jukebox thread, right befor you hear Shinedown.
The Youtube links are now running through Russian and US servers.

Last edited:

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
morphnet Thanks for your Words but i dont think this is in your Hands.

Update:
One of my Posts has been deleted. It was on the first Page of my Jukebox thread, right befor you hear Shinedown.
The Youtube links are now running through Russian and US servers.
To put it simply, you are clearly lacking in the basic as well as fundamental knowledge needed to understand let alone judge the services and operations you are drawing attention to.

You have also failed to explain why you chose those specific things to point out or how they in any way, if any, impact members on this site.

Server Time Zone has been changed
Been answered and you have yet to explain what, if any, impact YOU think this has.

Cookies used as of now 6 (used to be 2), jumping to 8-9
You clearly did NOT monitor these in real time AND you clearly do not have a working understanding of cookies (hence my suggestion) otherwise you would know exactly why they are there and what they are doing.

Image host is changed from the Netherlands to Poland, then split between the Netherlands and US
This shows your lack of understanding of "requests", "client side routing", "server side routing" etc.

The Off topic Subforum has been switched to Members only.
Ok so a private forum has private areas, there is also a private area for dev's only, what exactly is your point?

You are only allowed to use "safe" image hosts that they claim to be safe.
So far your entire post is nothing but ignorance, it's full of insinuations and implications but you never actually comes out and say anything. What exactly is your problem with the image hosts?

Theres a Bias towards freedom of expression.
You are on a private forum, the staff and mods here are working to keep this site running and doing their best to keep the community safe, of course there will be limitations on expression.

Your posts have offered no information or sources to back your insinuations and implications and are a prime example of why education is so important.

My advice to you stays the same, start with "cookies 101 for dummies" and educate yourself, otherwise you have no one but yourself to blame when your posts get deleted.

SumDingWong

Jun 23, 2020
Well it seems like a common denominator to make a scene out of everything. Its my opinion but i think twitter was never a good invention for society with the mannerisms that it created but thats my opinion. Back to the topic; how do you know that what i stated is not true? how do you know what you know? how did you draw that conclusion? Ill give you the benefit of the doubt that you did your research.

Update: it seems like the Youtube links have been localized as of now. Lucky.

Pamphlet

Aug 5, 2020
:ROFLMAO:

People know because they bothered to learn how the nuts and bolts of their fields of interest work. You should try it some time - it really helps with not saying humiliatingly stupid things in public.