Ren'Py - Abandoned - Personal Mistress [v0.0.1] [Xemalga]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Albaduldür

This is a GREAT IDEA!

You never see stuff like this on this website ...This game as HUUUGE POTENTIAL!

Mistress is hot as fuck! ...I suggest she shows off a bit more.

Please add more dialogue options and this game will become unbeatable
  2. 3.00 star(s)

skaisher

review for 0.0.1

This seems to be a pretty basic joi game so far. The concept of a story mode and other ideas mentioned do seem very interesting imo. That is where the most potential lies i think. There are already a few basic joi game out there and they are mostly a bit bland, so having some story to get you invested could really help.

That said, non of that is in the game right now. It's just the basic joi.

The list of fetishes is what you would expect, though only 4 are currently implemented. Some JOI related fetishes are not in the list right now, like ruined orgasms, precum eating/play and post orgasm torture/play. They aren't strickly needed, but when compared to some other joi games, that could be a weak point.

Some of the text is kinda weird. Like when you disobey her, she tells you to lightly caress your balls or to rub your nipples? that's not really a punishment.

The art is not bad, but not great and unless I didn't have enough patience, there seems to be very little.

I feel like the joi game is a little bland. It just isn't exciting.

Overall, this isn't the best game right now, but it has potential. As I sad, I think the idea of something like a story mode is good. The JOI right now needs a bit of work and in general it needs more content. 3/5 right now, but could definitely go up.