fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Damn my girl Dani still getting disrespected in these updates! lol Still can't wait to check it out.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
As much as I'd like to take credit, this girl was made by @OZ (TeddyBear) . I just gave her a slutty outfit.

Sorry guys for not delivering the update this weekend like I was aiming for. Spent 18 hours yesterday trying to resolve a software issue. Should be ready by mid-week.

I take solace in knowing that even if I tried, I'll never be able to disappoint you like Game of Thrones.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Dev Talk
Ladies and gents, I bring you unfortunate news. I was really gunning to release the update this weekend but some unexpected difficulties threw all hopes of that out the window. Had about 15 renders to do and the environment you see in the image above was an absolute mess. Not all Daz store assets are created equal. I spent 9 hours putting it together to reach even the bare minimum of being render ready while battling Octane crashes. After putting in 18 hours yesterday, the release is still not ready but the environment was stabilized and the renders completed.
I'm now expecting to have it released by Wednesday night as long as there are no unforeseen technical difficulties. My apologies once again. I was really excited and looking forward to having you all play it this weekend and hear your feedback.

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Woo, so hopefully I'll be getting both a new car and muscle waifus on Wednesday. Might have to declare that a personal holiday XD

As for impregnation, I really hope that more than Amy is planned - it'd definitely make sense, but it could also fit for Dani (another step on the "humiliation" track) and Maria (what with "Mamma Maria" requesting you cum inside her).

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well with daily Amy cuminsides available ..it is apt that she would be the first one @Domiek says get knocked up..i mean..its a tribute to our stalwart splooshings!!! Mamma Maria on the other hand..seems well learned in the art of seduction and boink and probably is well protected against the demon seed..LOL...Amy was a lost waif and probably didnt think much about the ramifications of boinking around..HAHA.

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
well with daily Amy cuminsides available ..it is apt that she would be the first one @Domiek says get knocked up..i mean..its a tribute to our stalwart splooshings!!! Mamma Maria on the other hand..seems well learned in the art of seduction and boink and probably is well protected against the demon seed..LOL...Amy was a lost waif and probably didnt think much about the ramifications of boinking around..HAHA.
While true, Maria could also be very much open to it - and Amy would probably be considering more along the lines of "I want a baby from a guy that actually cares about me", would be my thought.

Zankul

Nov 21, 2018
Well, what time does Sophie come home from work on Friday? So if you wanna know what's going on, where should you be, when, and at what time?
So you told me nothing I didn't know, However to prove you wrong I figured it out. Don't leave house from 4pm on and visit every room and interact always.

1600-living room to advance time.
1700-(Sophies Home...No pormotion)-AutoAdvance
1800-Sophie room...better not bug her-click Advance
1900-Sophie shower..keep looking..-AutoAdvance
2000-Sophie Kitchen...deepthroating cucumber-clickAdvance
2100-Cant find her-This is where I have always given up,but since I decided to prove you wrong i stuck around-click to advance time
2200-Sophi shows up again and advances story

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
So you told me nothing I didn't know, However to prove you wrong I figured it out. Don't leave house from 4pm on and visit every room and interact always.

1600-living room to advance time.
1700-(Sophies Home...No pormotion)-AutoAdvance
1800-Sophie room...better not bug her-click Advance
1900-Sophie shower..keep looking..-AutoAdvance
2000-Sophie Kitchen...deepthroating cucumber-clickAdvance
2100-Cant find her-This is where I have always given up,but since I decided to prove you wrong i stuck around-click to advance time
2200-Sophi shows up again and advances story
You could have just searched this question as it's been asked a few dozen times already. Just wait in the living room late at night before midnight to see her walking into the house. Like when we were teens, trying to sneak into the house late at night and seeing our mom or dad sitting in the dark by the door saying "where the hell were you?"

"Sorry Mom, I was watching all of the Lord of the Ring at Jimmy's and lost track of time. Nope, wasn't drinking... Why you ask?"

3.90 star(s) 163 Votes