Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I think the only scene I liked with Jenna, that is not repeatable (Damn you Domiek !!) was the MMA fight where she was gloating like her usual self and got her ass kicked, the first punch to the face was glorious lol. But it was being knocked out with her shorts down that did it for me... I dont think I have laughed that hard since MSMR game over sequence on the first choice... or Midlife Crisis MC singing "Summer Nights" and the gym girl's reaction to it ROFL.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
She's is my top girl.

She's probably one of my top girls out of all the games I play.

I like her so much i'd be willing to do a 68 with her.
I like her so much that I don't even want to dominate her nor destroy her ego in order to have a new foundation to build upon, I'd rather just treat her nice and show her a better way to have what she desires the most :D
She may seem like a bully, but she's just misunderstood, deep down she's a good lovely girl :p

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I like her so much that I don't even want to dominate her nor destroy her ego in order to have a new foundation to build upon, I'd rather just treat her nice and show her a better way to have what she desires the most :D
She may seem like a bully, but she's just misunderstood, deep down she's a good lovely girl :p
No she isnt, she's an angry bitter Tsundere tool.. no one should react to simple things by slugging the fuck out of someone else to the point of a Blackout occurring...That just makes the person abrasive as all fuck, and not good company. I wish we could get her back as the MC with a punch rather than with the demeaning stuff... But I suppose her asskicking scene at the tournament was good enough LOL.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She's a lovely girl now but wouldn't have been without a bit of guidance.

Fortunately they seem to be getting on better now and she's enjoying the sexy sex.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Not me, i'm here for Jenna .... and Mayan.

And that Amazonian goddess in the gym.
Mayan is sweet and cute as hell, but she's supposed to be the "ugly chick" so I guess I have horrible taste.

I used to hate Jenna, she was a massive cunt, but lately she's been geting better and better. And after seeing her in a dress... love at first sight. There's something insanely hot about a muscle lady in a fine dress.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Mayan is sweet and cute as hell, but she's supposed to be the "ugly chick" so I guess I have horrible taste.

I used to hate Jenna, she was a massive cunt, but lately she's been geting better and better. And after seeing her in a dress... love at first sight. There's something insanely hot about a muscle lady in a fine dress.
Damn right, I love curvy thicc women, but there's also something incredibly hot and sexy about fit women, women with a bit of muscle, I ain't afraid of strong women, to me that's hot :p

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Damn right, I love curvy thicc women, but there's also something incredibly hot and sexy about fit women, women with a bit of muscle, I ain't afraid of strong women, to me that's hot :p
Talking about curvy and strong women just game me an hilarious mental image of Amy, who has spent who knows how much time in the gym, looking ripped as hell like Jenna. Sadly it will never happen because apparently her character has been gestating towards a different not fit direction. But it would look sick.

Just played the Where The Heart Is (WTHI) yesterday and I must thank you for the information.
If you like banter and haven't checked it yet, I would really really really recomend you to try Haley's Story. You won't regret it, it's insanely good.

When and where in a dress?
EDIT: There https://f95zone.to/threads/personal-trainer-v0-27-domiek.14093/post-1792670

Last edited:

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
I'm confused, or maybe I'm missing something, but Our Hero fucks his cousin once and that's it? No more romps on the carpet (or in the bed) in any subsequent scenes?

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
I'm confused, or maybe I'm missing something, but Our Hero fucks his cousin once and that's it? No more romps on the carpet (or in the bed) in any subsequent scenes?
It's work in progress, that was added just last patch, there's more to come in the future.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
It's already out for Patrons, now just need to be patient until it finds its way here :)
Or if he's that desperate to play it he can support poor Domiek.... based on the content I might start supporting him next month already, as I like his humour, and his game is pretty fun... however if he goes heavy on Maya and Jenna ignoring the FAR superior Soph-soph and Dani who hasnt gotten anything I might wait it out a bit lol... those two dames make me want to punch a catgirl... and I farking love catgirls !!

However that image of Jenna in a dress is strangely adorable !! So there might be hope for her yet... maybe a Bill Cosby movie or two will endear her to me more *hint hint*

Reactions: Eerie Entity
3.90 star(s) 163 Votes