jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Version 0.29b appears available on Patreon for $10 members.

Where's 0.28?
.28 doesn't exist. This is the first update he has used his new update schedule, so he probably wont go by .1's anymore as more content is in each release.

Reactions: Domiek

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Or if he's that desperate to play it he can support poor Domiek.... based on the content I might start supporting him next month already, as I like his humour, and his game is pretty fun... however if he goes heavy on Maya and Jenna ignoring the FAR superior Soph-soph and Dani who hasnt gotten anything I might wait it out a bit lol... those two dames make me want to punch a catgirl... and I farking love catgirls !!

However that image of Jenna in a dress is strangely adorable !! So there might be hope for her yet... maybe a Bill Cosby movie or two will endear her to me more *hint hint*
Absolutely, I'd happily support Domiek if I only could, maybe one day hopefully :)
At first I too didn't like Jenna much, I mean, I don't respond kindly to bullies, but as you get to know her, she grows on you, and this update definitely made me like her all the more, I'm sure soon enough that whole Tsundere attitude will break to a bare minimum and she'll be like, very lovable and cuddly muscly girl, haha :p
Yeah, Dani sure hasn't received much content at all, I don't know if when and what content whatever character receives is based on their demand and popularity, or if Dom just has different plans (more than likely), give content when the time is ruight and when it suits the story :)
Loved the extra scene with Soph, loved their talk and the aftermath, glad they talked it out, that was heartfelt :)
And finally Amy got the date she deserves, haha, shame there wasn't anything after that in this update :)

One thing I noticed is the few animated scenes, I don't recall seeing animated scenes before, so that's definitely appreciated, and they're are good quality too :)

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Or if he's that desperate to play it he can support poor Domiek.... based on the content I might start supporting him next month already, as I like his humour, and his game is pretty fun... however if he goes heavy on Maya and Jenna ignoring the FAR superior Soph-soph and Dani who hasnt gotten anything I might wait it out a bit lol... those two dames make me want to punch a catgirl... and I farking love catgirls !!

However that image of Jenna in a dress is strangely adorable !! So there might be hope for her yet... maybe a Bill Cosby movie or two will endear her to me more *hint hint*
Sophie has 25% more content than the second highest content char. Mayan just started getting content. And Jenna... Well Jenna started out as kind of a joke but she's quickly becoming one of my faves. Her event this update has definitely been one of my favorites so far ;)

Ultimately I want to do at least 1 story event for each girl per update. Once everyone's base story is brought up to speed then it should be easier to do.

viezeman

May 13, 2017
Personal Trainer 0.29 beta
  • Sophie story event
  • Sophie Yoga scene
  • Sophie changing scene

• Amy story event
  • Amy outfit scene
  • Amy locker scene
  • Amy gym stretch scene

• Jenna story event
  • Jenna reception scene
  • Jenna pool scene

• Mayan story event
  • Mayan treadmill scene
  • Mayan cardio bike scene
  • Mayan pool scene
Random Interactions:
  • Coffee shop scene (11:00)
  • Arcade scene (13:00)
  • Gym locker scene (18:00)
  • Gym locker scene (21:00)
  • Gym yoga scene (17:00)
Bugs
  • Amazonian Latina shower sex event no longer triggers automatically
  • Dani no longer references non-existent BJ during ‘Fired’ event
---
This is the first update since stepping away from a monthly schedule. Wow, feels like it's been forever! Taking the extra time has been really helpful.
- Render iterations were increased from 1000 to 3000. Takes 3x longer to render but the quality boost is worth it in my opinion.
- Learned enough Marvelous Designer to simulate clothes to actually fit the characters. Thanks OZ for teaching me!
- Learned to finally and consistently do eye-reflections with Octane. Thank you PhillyGames for helping me learn.
I will release an Android version sometime next week. Need to figure out how to re-scale the UI and reformat all the renders since some Android devices are having issues with this game. Next week I will also upload two monthly 4K renders for the past 2 months.
Hope you all enjoy this update. As always, if you run into any bugs or have any questions, please post on Discord.
Thank you all so much for your support,
Cheers

Download links

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Personal Trainer 0.29 beta
  • Sophie story event
  • Sophie Yoga scene
  • Sophie changing scene

• Amy story event
  • Amy outfit scene
  • Amy locker scene
  • Amy gym stretch scene

• Jenna story event
  • Jenna reception scene
  • Jenna pool scene

• Mayan story event
  • Mayan treadmill scene
  • Mayan cardio bike scene
  • Mayan pool scene
Random Interactions:
  • Coffee shop scene (11:00)
  • Arcade scene (13:00)
  • Gym locker scene (18:00)
  • Gym locker scene (21:00)
  • Gym yoga scene (17:00)
Bugs
  • Amazonian Latina shower sex event no longer triggers automatically
  • Dani no longer references non-existent BJ during ‘Fired’ event
---
This is the first update since stepping away from a monthly schedule. Wow, feels like it's been forever! Taking the extra time has been really helpful.
- Render iterations were increased from 1000 to 3000. Takes 3x longer to render but the quality boost is worth it in my opinion.
- Learned enough Marvelous Designer to simulate clothes to actually fit the characters. Thanks OZ for teaching me!
- Learned to finally and consistently do eye-reflections with Octane. Thank you PhillyGames for helping me learn.
I will release an Android version sometime next week. Need to figure out how to re-scale the UI and reformat all the renders since some Android devices are having issues with this game. Next week I will also upload two monthly 4K renders for the past 2 months.
Hope you all enjoy this update. As always, if you run into any bugs or have any questions, please post on Discord.
Thank you all so much for your support,
Cheers

Download links
Look at him, he's the captain now!

Hope you guys enjoy this update. I tried to focus on improving visuals which you will see with custom simulated clothes for the chars on top of the 3x longer render times. I hope you enjoy Jenna in a dress. Had a blast doing her story event.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
there are a bug with two pictures. just black screen with text.
where amy surprise MC in sauna.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... dig the log up and PM the dev.
Did it register in the code - like missing asset ... or could not find 09_04_352.jpg?
Snap a screenshot and show it - > this is beta testing 1 o 1 !

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
there are a bug with two pictures. just black screen with text.
where amy surprise MC in sauna.
Both files the game is looking for are missing the _anim in their names. You can do a temp fix yourself if you use Unren to extract all of the files. After that, go into the game>images>animation folder and add _anim onto the name for both files.

Reactions: Baxonius

GreyJim

Dec 16, 2018
"Should we talk about what just happened?"

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
How many times have I seen this now?! Is it really a thing? In the real world, do people... typically guys... more typically DUMB guys actually feel the need to talk about the fact they just fucked?

IMO the most respectful thing to do is NEVER talk about what just happened.
If screwing each others brains out was a really bad idea for whatever reason(s) then don't say anything. Discretion and all that.
If it was a really good idea, then there's no need to say anything! Bask in that post-coital bliss with the happy knowledge it'll happen again. Don't mess it up opening your stupid mouth because you feel the need to analyse it!

Great update by the way (aside from my little pet peeve there). Thanks Dev!
Lots more fun to be had in what's been an enjoyable game.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
"Should we talk about what just happened?"

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
How many times have I seen this now?! Is it really a thing? In the real world, do people... typically guys... more typically DUMB guys actually feel the need to talk about the fact they just fucked?

IMO the most respectful thing to do is NEVER talk about what just happened.
If screwing each others brains out was a really bad idea for whatever reason(s) then don't say anything. Discretion and all that.
If it was a really good idea, then there's no need to say anything! Bask in that post-coital bliss with the happy knowledge it'll happen again. Don't mess it up opening your stupid mouth because you feel the need to analyse it!

Great update by the way (aside from my little pet peeve there). Thanks Dev!
Lots more fun to be had in what's been an enjoyable game.
well you do remember that they are cousins, right?

Seiko126

Sep 21, 2018
Is there already a sex scene with Sophie? Because nothing's happening for me. All it says in the hint section is "What a rough day, I'm feeling especially exhausted. Can't wait to get home and get some sleep". So is that all there is or am I missing something here?

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Is there already a sex scene with Sophie? Because nothing's happening for me. All it says in the hint section is "What a rough day, I'm feeling especially exhausted. Can't wait to get home and get some sleep". So is that all there is or am I missing something here?
go to sleep at 23:00

Reactions: Seiko126
3.90 star(s) 163 Votes