Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I haven't played that in a while, didn't go far, I think. I'll give it another run. I forget who Katie is. :p
Katie is the brunette loveable bitch with the ponytail. She can be tedious at times, but she's also a great character.

Katie in "Where the heart is" also has a great banter relationship with the MC. They're the only two characters I can think of with such a chemistry.
Melody, Leah, and Alice from Freeloading Family are great matches too, but Alice is the best of the bunch.

Reactions: Robert Monotoli

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@Eerie Entity @MrStark

top girls imo

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Update has been done for 6 weeks. I'm just torturing you guys because that's my fetish ;)
@Eerie Entity
by this comment i think you should change your profile picture to Jenna Amy is very submissive but enjoyed humiliating her husband ;)

in anycase i cant wait for the next update still i dont mind waiting just take your time we all trust you as a developer and love the game that you made :cool:

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
Aha, a fellow "nice guy." Always appreciate someone with a sense of humor (or "humour" depending on where you are).

You're still okay in my book, despite what others might say. You've given us some 27 episodes so far, and that's not too shabby. The 28th would be nice, but I'll try to be patient.:cool:

Reactions: Domiek

RukuYa

Nov 11, 2018
You'll get them eventually as you progress the story. At first I was also concerned that we weren't getting much of Sophie but after some events the floodgates open and then it's just one after another.

Reactions: Domenico85

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
You'll get them eventually as you progress the story. At first I was also concerned that we weren't getting much of Sophie but after some events the floodgates open and then it's just one after another.
I've been talking to it for days and I always find it only in toples playing or doing yoga or cooking but then it doesn't make me do anything more

RukuYa

Nov 11, 2018
I've been talking to it for days and I always find it only in toples playing or doing yoga or cooking but then it doesn't make me do anything more
Have you sufficiently progressed the other girls? Also take note that some events only happen at both a specific date and time.

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
Have you sufficiently progressed the other girls? Also take note that some events only happen at both a specific date and time.
now I'll tell you what I've unlocked:
home Sophie 1 video
Gym
Daisy none
Dani none
Amy 6 video
Maria 1 video
Hikari 3 video
Coffe shop Mayan none
Gym Jenna 6 video
house Alex 2 video
Jazmine none

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
You know... read is not a disease, you can read the hints and make it to the end of the content without dying, time and time again and its the same thing here and in the Man of the House, both games have a hint system and still people are lazy enough to find stuff by themselfs.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
You know... read is not a disease, you can read the hints and make it to the end of the content without dying, time and time again and its the same thing here and in the Man of the House, both games have a hint system and still people are lazy enough to find stuff by themselfs.
Mostly because there is an obscenely large # of functioning morons that play poon games. They must be handled accordingly.

3.90 star(s) 163 Votes