EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
promotional5.png

Overview:
You come home to find your fiancée in bed with another man. This event sparks a downward spiral which eventually leads to you losing your job and the life you've created. Fortunately, the generosity of your beautiful cousin (Sophie) provides you refuge in another city. One night, while sleeping on her couch, inspiration arrives from the least likely of places. Under the guise of being gay, you manage to join a gym that’s exclusive to women only. Will you use this opportunity to satisfy the revenge in your heart or will you take the high road instead?

Developer Note Regarding Steam
Thread Updated: 2021-01-30
Release Date: 2021-01-30
Developer: Domiek - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Game: In a Scent
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

FAQ:

Developer Notes Regarding Blender

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac (v0.75bv2): - -
Android
(v0.55): - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID *

Extras: - Fan Sig2 - Fan Sig3 - Save -
Full Save & Gallery
*Unofficial version not made by the developer, download at your own risk

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg
10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg

Last edited:

Staerin

Nov 26, 2017
Giving it a shot, but at a 0.1. I don't hold out much hope of there being anything worth playing it for.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Edit: Removed attachment as in game guide is now in place.

-----------------
Hi everyone, thank you for taking interest in the game. I've attached a brief schedule that tells you at what time the girls will be at each locations.

All criticism is welcome. This game will focus on content without any time sinks/ grinding. Having said that, repeating interactions progresses them further as the girls get more comfortable with you.

Hope you enjoy!

Last edited:

Winterschill

Jun 18, 2017
There is absolutely no grinding in this game. You will not have to worry about money, or character stats. There's no reason for an adult game to become a life simulator which forces the player to brush their teeth and balance their in-game financials.

I was going to try it out anyway, but after having read this, I already like it. Now if only LoP and others would pull their heads out of their mini-gaming and stat grinding asses. :)

Edit: Tried it, and a solid start for a 0.1. Good amount of content, and the renders look very good, especially for a 0.1 release. I'm definitely hoping for more quality content from this dev.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
There is absolutely no grinding in this game. You will not have to worry about money, or character stats. There's no reason for an adult game to become a life simulator which forces the player to brush their teeth and balance their in-game financials.

I was going to try it out anyway, but after having read this, I already like it. Now if only LoP and others would pull their heads out of their mini-gaming and stat grinding asses. :)
Whoa buddy some people like to break out the ol' d40 and see if the mc can brush his teeth every time.

groove888

Apr 12, 2017
Pretty good so far: decent amount of content , model are hot IMO, pacing okay.

@Domiek The +12h seem useless with the timeline of everybody a +6h would be more than enough IMO. And in the future I think you should have something different/interesting to do at each hour , if not these hours are lost for the player (since all he has to do is skip them) which usually spoil the fun for me. ! Those are minor criticism , the game is fine as is but could be improved IMO !

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Pretty good so far: decent amount of content , model are hot IMO, pacing okay.

@Domiek The +12h seem useless with the timeline of everybody a +6h would be more than enough IMO. And in the future I think you should have something different/interesting to do at each hour , if not these hours are lost for the player (since all he has to do is skip them) which usually spoil the fun for me. ! Those are minor criticism , the game is fine as is but could be improved IMO !
I greatly appreciate your feedback. I came to the same conclusion while doing bug testing prior to release. Ver 0.2 will have a 1h, 6h, and 24h button. Currently the days are irrelevant but there will be day specific events in the future.

There are also two additional girls scheduled for 0.2 as well as additional activities for the current girls throughout the day. The gym should start filling up over the next few updates.

Thanks again for giving it a go!

3.90 star(s) 163 Votes