Renaulto

Dec 30, 2018
This update is in all honesty, I think of of my favorites.

The whole Jenna "Date" is awesome. I loved how she reacts when you compliment her back at the gym, and the interaction between her & daisy.

Amy's date was my favorite. I've made no hiding that Amy is tied with Jenna as my favorite main non-player character. And the date was rather appealing. Taking her on a date I think is exactly what should have happened.

All of the random events have proven to really make the overall whole "World" open up a little more I think.

And I won't lie...the Amazonian Latina is hands down, my favorite non-main npc in the game. It's a shame I'll never get to see interaction between her and Jenna....mmmm....I don't think my wife would see me for hours if I did, so maybe it's for the best. lol.

I know the trump joke couldn't not have set well with some, but man it had me laughing hard. My thanks to the Dev for doing that lol. I needed a good, solid laugh after a few months of craptasticness lol.

At the end of the day, so long as the Dev keeps putting out a product that he takes pride in, then P.T. will always be my favorite VN to be honest. Doesn't have the butt loads of grinding like so many do, doesn't have the butt load of fetishes that come out of far left field like so many.

Reactions: Domiek

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Does this game has and/or needs a WT? I just hate to lose options/scenes because of my own screw-ups :ROFLMAO:
Doesn't need a walkthrough. You won't lose any scenes by accidentally doing them "out of order". There's a hint system in-game that helps you find all scenes.

Reactions: PokemasterLord

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Does this game has and/or needs a WT? I just hate to lose options/scenes because of my own screw-ups :ROFLMAO:
All story events have an in-game walkthrough. Additionally, you can replay the story events with the "Memories" replay gallery where you can check out other routes without it effecting your game. All other scenes are repeatable day to day interactions.

In other words, there's no grinding or content locking so just kick back and casually play without worrying about it.

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
is there the only two sex scenes this update, the BJ under the table from amy when u be mean to her and the other with sophie

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
You won't lose any scenes by accidentally doing them "out of order".
Actually there is one. I'm sure there is a blowjob scene with Daisy at the beginning. But if you mess up the order you never see that. I remember I have seen this scene a long time ago. But on my most recent playthrough I didn't see it because I did something wrong. I only remembered it, because MC mentions it when talking to Sophie sometimes.

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Actually there is one. I'm sure there is a blowjob scene with Daisy at the beginning. But if you mess up the order you never see that. I remember I have seen this scene a long time ago. But on my most recent playthrough I didn't see it because I did something wrong. I only remembered it, because MC mentions it when talking to Sophie sometimes.
Regarding the missing Daisy BJ

@mamlas55 that BJ was from the 0.1 demo as a placeholder since Daisy didn't have a story. It will be reintroduced at a later date when Daisy's new story starts taking place.
is there the only two sex scenes this update, the BJ under the table from amy when u be mean to her and the other with sophie
You will find the other scenes mentioned in the changelog.

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
Can someone please tell me what are these 3 scenes?
  • Gym locker scene (18:00)
  • Gym locker scene (21:00)
  • Gym yoga scene (17:00)
I was able to trigger the one in coffee shop and then in arcade but these 3 are either eluding me or they are what I've already seen 18:00 I only ever see the soccer mom and 21:00 locker is the amazon lady. Never encountered anyone in the yoga room at 17:00. Thanks for the update as well it's great!

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Can someone please tell me what are these 3 scenes?
  • Gym locker scene (18:00)
  • Gym locker scene (21:00)
  • Gym yoga scene (17:00)
I was able to trigger the one in coffee shop and then in arcade but these 3 are either eluding me or they are what I've already seen 18:00 I only ever see the soccer mom and 21:00 locker is the amazon lady. Never encountered anyone in the yoga room at 17:00. Thanks for the update as well it's great!
The yoga scene has been shifted to 18:00 to avoid conflict in 0.29beta. Now there's a new conflict where soccer mom is both in the locker and yoga room at 18:00, so I'll have to move her again in the next version.

3.90 star(s) 163 Votes