VN Ren'Py Abandoned Personality [v0.4] [ImJustThatKinky]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
168701_Cover_Image.jpg

Overview:
Personality is a story about a team of two high school misfits (18+ obviously) who have put the goal upon themselves to help the people of the world release and accept their kinks and weird fetishes for what they are. Helping the girls who are embarrassed to admit that they fantasize about taking a good ol’ BBC one day, or the guys who think it’s weird that they get hard at the thought of a girl’s hot and sweaty feet on their cock after a jog through the park. They’re helping everyone! I know that doesn’t sound that deep of a story, but I just don’t want to spoil anything.​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-02
Release Date: 2019-08-01
Developer: ImJustThatKinky F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

168702_Gay.png 168704_Straight.png 168703_Lesbian.png 183784_MB2.png 373835_cool1.png 373834_asex2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
No idea if it's optional or not, but gay content is not in this demo. Only the missionary scene it seems, looking at the image folder.
Looks like a fun project though. Artwork is good and I always like games with silly stories and situations. :D
I'll keep an eye on this one and hope it grows to be something nice.

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Kinda short but good art. Basically one scenario with one sex scene. Kinda like a proof of concept. Saying it has voice acting is a bit of a stretch, like saying PSone RPGs have voice acting for the occasional background grunts behind NPC conversations.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
good art...but im just going to say this:

only 1 s*x escene, and them the demo ends. thanks me later

ImJustThatKinky

Game Developer
May 25, 2018
Hey guys. I'm the developer of Personality and I guess I should explain a little bit XD. The reason I put that it'll be voice acting is because every character that has partial voice acting will have their scenes fully voiced and the reason it's 0.5 is because half of the prologue is done so expect 3 new scenes in the second half, one of them being voiced in the next update. I might change the whole 0.5 thing if it's confusing to people, it was just that way for now because they were going to be two separate entities.

solobankai

Jul 7, 2017
Nice to see some anime art in RenPy, that caught my interest :D are the characters/dialogue interesting? I'm tired of all the generic ones I played with recently

Reactions: Arcane666

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
Hey guys. I'm the developer of Personality and I guess I should explain a little bit XD. The reason I put that it'll be voice acting is because every character that has partial voice acting will have their scenes fully voiced and the reason it's 0.5 is because half of the prologue is done so expect 3 new scenes in the second half, one of them being voiced in the next update. I might change the whole 0.5 thing if it's confusing to people, it was just that way for now because they were going to be two separate entities.

Reactions: Heroine

ImJustThatKinky

Game Developer
May 25, 2018
It's 40mb and called "personalitydemo2". Maybe 0.5 is the new 1.0?
Edit: Also voice acting is a lie, you get (at most) one word per slider.
Yeah I have one clip voice lines for some dialogue to just add to the experience a little, almost like in Dangan Ronpa. And don't worry, the VA was not stolen lol. Here is an example of how the fully-voiced scenes will be added for main characters.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
@ImJustThatKinky "accept their kinks and weird fetishes for what they are" So what type of content do you have planned? Is there anything you wont be willing to do? Also you should put in a Support ticket (At the bottom of any page) and ask for the game developer tag.

ImJustThatKinky

Game Developer
May 25, 2018
@ImJustThatKinky "accept their kinks and weird fetishes for what they are" So what type of content do you have planned? Is there anything you wont be willing to do? Also you should put in a Support ticket (At the bottom of any page) and ask for the game developer tag.
Hm, there might be things that we won't do, like things that breaks Patreon guideline rules, which I'm pretty sure we'll try to make work around those. Other then that I'm pretty sure anything is fair game. And thanks, I'll ask for the developer tag.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hm, there might be things that we won't do, like things that breaks Patreon guideline rules, which I'm pretty sure we'll try to make work around those. Other then that I'm pretty sure anything is fair game. And thanks, I'll ask for the developer tag.
Patreon has become pretty strict over the past year, but they wont witch hunt you. As long don't explicitly say your doing something and don't show pictures of it they wont bother with you. If they did how could people like Ark Thompson still be on there, he breaks almost, if not all rules they have. Although if you do take that route you'll need a third party website/program (discord, blogspot, ect) to be able to interact more with fans without having to worry about your back; this is something you would probably want, if you already haven't, to do anyway.

ImJustThatKinky

Game Developer
May 25, 2018
Patreon has become pretty strict over the past year, but they wont witch hunt you. As long don't explicitly say your doing something and don't show pictures of it they wont bother with you. If they did how could people like Ark Thompson still be on there, he breaks almost, if not all rules they have. Although if you do take that route you'll need a third party website/program (discord, blogspot, ect) to be able to interact more with fans without having to worry about your back; this is something you would probably want, if you already haven't, to do anyway.
Gotcah, thanks boi. Yeah, since the whole message is about accepting and helping people with their kinks I want to explore some of the weirder ones, so I'll be sure to do that.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
View attachment 157115

Overview:
Personality is a story about a team of two high school misfits (18+ obviously) who have put the goal upon themselves to help the people of the world release and accept their kinks and weird fetishes for what they are. Helping the girls who are embarrassed to admit that they fantasize about taking a good ol’ BBC one day, or the guys who think it’s weird that they get hard at the thought of a girl’s hot and sweaty feet on their cock after a jog through the park. They’re helping everyone! I know that doesn’t sound that deep of a story, but I just don’t want to spoil anything.​

Updated: 01/10/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.5
Language:
Genre:

Installation:

Download
WINDOWS: - - - -
MAC: - - - -

View attachment 157116 View attachment 157117 View attachment 157118
So would you consider this a visual novel? If so it needs the tag in the thread.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes