BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
8diENk.png

Overview:
Pervader is a plot-heavy kinetic visual novel set on an island-continent which has its own history, myths and secrets. You play the role of Reamus, a young cougar who is thrust into a world of magic, politicking and sinister plots. The main character is joined by two companions whom you can get to know (very) intimately as you travel the world in search of a cure for a strange magical affliction which plagues you.

Thread Updated: 2023-06-21
Release Date: 2023-03-07
Developer: GigaSaddle -
Censored: No
Version: 0.18.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

tTD23e.png eon3Gn.png ti2Zzr.png ygIAI9.png lG97g+.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Mordias

Oct 28, 2018
There is a newer version here I have the impression (a version V 0.4.1) :

BeraGuyFan

Mar 1, 2018
Odd... I thought had any incoming VN added that would notify me if any of my favorites are on this forum and somehow missed this one. Oh well.

Version 5.1 is public: For those that are hoping if there are any sex scenes there is one in the menu option under "Simulacrum". It isn't a cannon event, but hey this should tide you over until we get to the main two date options in the main story. The developer stated that he will add more characters that aren't cannon in simulacrum in-between updates.

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
Noticed the version number was missing this is 0.8.0

Finishing up Everwind's encounter!

The Alen x Vinter simulacrum story is not in this update. I still need to do more work on the CG, so expect it next week.

The next update will focus on Alen's route. While I would have liked the split routes to be done in one update each, I'm not too confident I can do Alen's in just 1 either. We'll see how it goes.

Note: you might encounter a bug where Everwind's sprite is missing if you load a recent save game. To fix it, just load a save game where Everwind is not on screen and continue from there, or just wait until he leaves the scene, as it should fix itself the next time he shows up.

Download:

Windows:

Android:

Mac:

Linux:

As always, thanks so much for your support! I hope you enjoy the update, and please share your feedback.

Kruxis

Sep 3, 2019
I don't remember Gigasaddle ever saying he wouldn't continue development of the VN either...

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Lol, so it seems the mods are slapping "Abanoned" tag everywhere.
TBH, I don't really think the rule for "Abanoned" tag is reasonable.
But like one the the dev said, it doesn't really matter if F95 "declare" the game is "Abanoned" :KEK: