jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Is there much netorare content? Seeing it has the tag but also seems to have harem tag? Which most games with both tags tend to focus on the harem side and have little to just dreams or fantasies at most of netorare... Just like to save my time download installing then trying to find the netorare content, so thought I'd ask for anyone that has played v0.62 of the game so far...
The game is for the most part a harem game. There is character however that shows up on day 7. If you let him stick around he can start fucking the girls. The MC doesn't loose them in the traditional NTR sense; they still hang out and he can fuck them but the scenes with the NTR guy involve quite a bit of sneaking around and humiliation talk. There are also threesome/DP scenes with the NTR guy.
So it's not a cut and dry Netorare experience but i think it would appeal to people who enjoy it.

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
The game is for the most part a harem game. There is character however that shows up on day 7. If you let him stick around he can start fucking the girls. The MC doesn't loose them in the traditional NTR sense; they still hang out and he can fuck them but the scenes with the NTR guy involve quite a bit of sneaking around and humiliation talk. There are also threesome/DP scenes with the NTR guy.
So it's not a cut and dry Netorare experience but i think it would appeal to people who enjoy it.
Thanks for that! Now I know and sounds interesting as it so different from the norm

workofart

Feb 26, 2021
This game is amazing. A real gem. Nice kinks and writing.
I love the different personality between the characters and how the NTR/sharing is made.

When we can expect the next update?

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
This game is amazing. A real gem. Nice kinks and writing.
I love the different personality between the characters and how the NTR/sharing is made.

When we can expect the next update?
if you are a patron he updates once a month, they aren't always terribly substantial imo (I'm a patron) but they are regular. I tend to wait a few months. The releases were being posted here fairly regularly but have not been recently

Reactions: workofart

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
if you are a patron he updates once a month, they aren't always terribly substantial imo (I'm a patron) but they are regular. I tend to wait a few months. The releases were being posted here fairly regularly but have not been recently
Yep, that's why I said before it's better to wait a few months as it's normally just one extra scene each update and you can normally get through it in a minute.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes