bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
It is implemented; you need to see all four flashbacks with her from the subway map, then have 100 or more in both love and trust with her. Then it triggers at night.
BBBen Are you sure? I'm at day 40, had all flashbacks. Have Love & trust for all girls way over 200, Hand, mouth & eye at 10 or more. But I'm getting nothing at nights in the bedroom. Am I missing something here?

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
BBBen Are you sure? I'm at day 40, had all flashbacks. Have Love & trust for all girls way over 200, Hand, mouth & eye at 10 or more. But I'm getting nothing at nights in the bedroom. Am I missing something here?
It definitely should trigger at that point and usually does, but I believe there's a bug that sometimes blocks the scene from triggering. This is another one that if I were at home I probably would have fixed by now because someone reported it yesterday.

It's possible that for some reason having trust be too high is the problem - that it needs to be around or under 100. (If that's the case, I'll fix it when I can, because that's not intended.) The person who previously reported this issue got the scene by just starting the dating process over again, which is a bit of a pain, I know, but that's the only workaround I'm currently aware of.

I'll note that if anyone's worried about the game feeling "grindy", as it develops there'll just be a whole lot more content happening every day and that will really change the feel of it, because you'll be seeing a lot more content in between chosing dates and stuff. Main plot scenes and more date scenes from specific girls are the first part, but there's also some extra levels of the gameplay still to come and anyone that's played my previous game Pervert Action: Legacy will know that the ultimate goal is to cram the game full of little extra scenes that trigger under all sorts of conditions. :) Although that said, I think a little bit of a proper gameplay loop where you get to make some decisions about how to build up your stats improves the game anyway.

Reactions: Shadowcrow

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Well I'll wait for the fix then :). Tried a couple of times again, but no luck... :cry:
Fair enough; it definitely can work, though. I'd love to know if anyone figures out what seems to be the problem. It worked for me in testing and I know players have found it.

juanstrong

Jun 5, 2017
Hi

This game don´t work for me, I only see a black Screen. it doesn't work on windows and doesn't work on HTML, thank you anyway and sorry, my English is very basic.

Reactions: Caiatris

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Hi

This game don´t work for me, I only see a black Screen. it doesn't work on windows and doesn't work on HTML, thank you anyway and sorry, my English is very basic.
Hopefully I will be able to fix that problem in a future version. This wasn't a planned public release from me so I haven't had time to go over what's causing the problem, but it's something that I'll be consulting the engine developers over.
(I will note for other people reading that it does work for many people, nonetheless.)

DarkstarDrago

May 5, 2017
Hopefully I will be able to fix that problem in a future version. This wasn't a planned public release from me so I haven't had time to go over what's causing the problem, but it's something that I'll be consulting the engine developers over.
(I will note for other people reading that it does work for many people, nonetheless.)
Seeing the reply about Firefox I downloaded Firefox to give that a shot since I was using Chrome before. Saves seem to load, and the now loading prompt shows, so I can definitely tell it is a loading issue. However, I've found that scene transitions for me, especially from the scene where the girls are telling you they'll help with your memory to the wandering around the apartment scene, are hanging up more often than the exe did.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Seeing the reply about Firefox I downloaded Firefox to give that a shot since I was using Chrome before. Saves seem to load, and the now loading prompt shows, so I can definitely tell it is a loading issue. However, I've found that scene transitions for me, especially from the scene where the girls are telling you they'll help with your memory to the wandering around the apartment scene, are hanging up more often than the exe did.
Roughly how long would you say that hang? Because that is a point where it needs to load up the apartment resources, so it should generally take a little bit of a pause.

DarkstarDrago

May 5, 2017
Roughly how long would you say that hang? Because that is a point where it needs to load up the apartment resources, so it should generally take a little bit of a pause.
In the exe it would take around a minute or less, but in the html has yet to load, before I close it after several minutes of waiting.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
In the exe it would take around a minute or less, but in the html has yet to load, before I close it after several minutes of waiting.
It should only be a few seconds of delay. Hopefully the engine developers will be able to chase down what's wrong for you.

pillimehu

Mar 20, 2017
How do you unlock the subway? I'm at day 29 with every stat at 200+ but subway not unlocked still..

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
How do you unlock the subway? I'm at day 29 with every stat at 200+ but subway not unlocked still..
The subway unlocks on the evening of day 3; you actually shouldn't be able to even get through the evening of day 3 without going in there. Was there not a short scene on day 3 in the afternoon where you get told the subway is unlocked?

pillimehu

Mar 20, 2017
The subway unlocks on the evening of day 3; you actually shouldn't be able to even get through the evening of day 3 without going in there. Was there not a short scene on day 3 in the afternoon where you get told the subway is unlocked?
Think there was, played it on friday and tried it again today.
Thought it unlocks at some point with the love points.
Now I watched the vid and there's no icon on my entrance at any point of the day.
Think I'll try again later with a new save then.

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Think there was, played it on friday and tried it again today.
Thought it unlocks at some point with the love points.
Now I watched the vid and there's no icon on my entrance at any point of the day.
Think I'll try again later with a new save then.
That's probably the best idea, yeah. Oh, and it definitely wouldn't trigger if you were playing from an earlier version's save that was already past that point, but that might go without saying. In general I think old saves might screw things up a bit much.

In future I'm planning to include an option to skip straight to the hospital bed (I pick that point for reasons that will be obvious later) because replaying is built into the game design.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Im having the same issue with the night scene for Emi Im at day 29, Emi Trust is at 144, Love 108, all three skills at 10 all Memories but no trigger at night.

Munardy

Mar 15, 2018
I hope you'll keep the same form of storyteling with one thread each a replay, and then a replay to weave it all together with extras. But even if not, looking forward to the game :)

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Im having the same issue with the night scene for Emi Im at day 29, Emi Trust is at 144, Love 108, all three skills at 10 all Memories but no trigger at night.
Honestly, I think this is probably just a small bug in my code; something wrong with the trigger. It probably needs love to be less than 100 or something like that, instead of greater than or equal to, in the way it's supposed to be. I'd fix this right away but I'm travelling and all my stuff's at home, so I'll fix it when I get back in a week or so. To be clear, the only things you should need to trigger it are: love and trust at or over 100 and having seen the fourth Emi flashback.

I hope you'll keep the same form of storyteling with one thread each a replay, and then a replay to weave it all together with extras. But even if not, looking forward to the game :)
That is, in fact, how it's designed. :) But I expect you to be able to get more than one girl in one run of the game, so there will be combinations and fun stuff like that. Also, this engine has new design tools that I didn't have access to in my previous games, so let's just say that you should maybe not expect a replay of the game to be exactly the same every time. ;)

Actually, I've been considering whether to lay out a roadmap for where I plan to take the game. It's a problem because that would be a bit of a spoiler, but it could show what the scope is that I've got in mind and what the future potential is for the game.

Reactions: odinRa

grunt_pepper

Aug 8, 2017
Here's hoping the game is successful enough to hit version 3.0 of content, because I really like the premise and writing so far, moreso than your previous games, even though those were pretty neat as well.

Are there plans to introduce any more gameplay/RPG mechanics than there are now? So far money seems to be only useful for going on dates, will the protagonist find new ways to make more money or spend it on other things that then unlock more interactions with the women?

EDIT: Also, hoping there's a bigger focus on the harem dynamics in the writing. The first few days were great because the heroines were not only interacting with one another (albeit with hostility fueled by jealousy), but were also definitely not okay with the fact MC was three-timing. Too few games that have a focus on the harem spend the time on the adjustment period, usually handwaving any misgivings the women might have and going for the "good stuff" as quickly as possible. I always thought the hobo phase of harem stories is one of the more interesting parts of the narrative, with big possibilities for character development as both the hero and his paramours try to adjust to the new relationship dynamics without anyone getting murdered.

Last edited:
Reactions: BBBen

BBBen

Smut writer
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2018
Here's hoping the game is successful enough to hit version 3.0 of content, because I really like the premise and writing so far, moreso than your previous games, even though those were pretty neat as well.
Thanks, I hope so too!

Are there plans to introduce any more gameplay/RPG mechanics than there are now? So far money seems to be only useful for going on dates, will the protagonist find new ways to make more money or spend it on other things that then unlock more interactions with the women?
Yes, I do plan on expanding that. While I haven't gone deep into the details yet, I do intend to have at least a shop of some kind to give you more to do with your money. Also, the gameplay will become a bit more complex as other characters get involved; in particular Hirai, a character I've announced, who will take an interest in the ladies. He's not a straightforward rival as it's a little more complicated than that, but that might give you extra reasons to go out with a particular girl at a particular time and not make her feel jealous. Oh, and there are other ladies coming. ;)

EDIT: Also, hoping there's a bigger focus on the harem dynamics in the writing. The first few days were great because the heroines were not only interacting with one another (albeit with hostility fueled by jealousy), but were also definitely not okay with the fact MC was three-timing. Too few games that have a focus on the harem spend the time on the adjustment period, usually handwaving any misgivings the women might have and going for the "good stuff" as quickly as possible. I always thought the hobo phase of harem stories is one of the more interesting parts of the narrative, with big possibilities for character development as both the hero and his paramours try to adjust to the new relationship dynamics without anyone getting murdered.
Yeah, for PAL I had a premise where I didn't really need to justify the harem too much, I just had to flesh out the unusual scenario and make it feel real. For this one I really have felt drawn to exploring and building out how the relationships between these different and jealous characters could slowly develop (which is why "jealousy" in this game is an actual gameplay mechanic).

Then of course there's the next part - what does it all look like as these relationships start to take place? That will also be a focus of the story. I enjoy exploring hard to believe premises and then figuring out how to deepen them and make them feel more convincing.

Reactions: odinRa
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes