Seeking Perverted Female Protag.

pharis

Feb 20, 2019
I'm looking for a game with a perverted FL something like Nymphomania Paradox where we start of with a MC that wants to know more and enjoys it or like most of H.H Works games.

Exhibitionism is appreciated.
Would be preferred without NTR but I don't mind If it optional even better.
If there's a clothing system even better

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
Did you check Girl Life and Big Kuyash? Both are pretty good (but sometimes grindy).

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hm, well if you're scraping the barrel for anything not 3D where MC does not start as a naive virgin, Simply Mindy might also be worth a look. Though MC is more flippant and snarky than perverted.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Yes, Third Crisis kind of fits the bill. Maybe also Kingdom of Deception, the MC isn't exactly a pervert from the start, but she's confident and you have a lot of freedom in shaping her sexuality.

pharis

Feb 20, 2019
has a perverted female MC.
I have already tried it but thanks.
Oh yeah, and Third Crisis. Not terribly familiar with it, but I know MC does not start out as a prude and is fairly open to new things, depending on player choice.
I've tried this already and definitely one of the more enjoyable ones
Yes, Third Crisis kind of fits the bill. Maybe also Kingdom of Deception, the MC isn't exactly a pervert from the start, but she's confident and you have a lot of freedom in shaping her sexuality.
I tried starting the game a while ago but some code errors stopped I'll try once again..