VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Perverted Hotel [Day 2 Late Afternoon] [ManicMinxy]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Kamaraj

Sad to see to this project abandoned. I had a great time with this VN

All the characters are great, with interesting personalities. The models are awesome as well, especially Madison.

What I really like is the pacing and the intimacy portrayed with each character. The build up to the action was great to play through. If you guys are looking for straight into the deed, then I would advise against playing this cause that's not in the game.

It still has great potential, too bad we wont see anymore.

The only cons are grammatical errors and outdated animations
  2. 5.00 star(s)

mighty

Really really really wish it's still going... phenomenal art and vibes...

Even the Discord seems to be down, so if anyone has a working download, or a folder full of Patreon pics please send me a message!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

rodian95

interesting characters. story build-up was typical :)
    scenes were also interesting. sometimes felt the youngest was doing the corruption more to the MC. shame the project was abandoned, would have like to see the conclusion.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Kira The Masked Lad

don't know what I can write that already hasn't been mentioned about this great game.
    This game is epitome of adult gaming industry.
    This game is objectively the best game there is.

Every single lewd scene is better than the other. I don't have words to describe how good they are.
    The story is intriguing.
    The bgm is nice too.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Demolukas

I really like this game , interesting character and good story telling, i was only 5 minutes in, and get so intrigued by the fascinating story.

It's a shame to see this game abandoned at this state, im sincerely hope that this game will continue development someday in the future.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Krabe

Three years and what we get in result? We get almost two(2nd one uncompleted) days(i mean the ones in game). That is super lame, with that amount of time possible to model all that graphic, not just take it ready from ILLUSION game.
    So game does not worth to start it.
    Huge minus.

GUI is quite terrible(inconvenient). No pleasure to use it.
    Big minus.

The plot(in my interpretation):
    After many years you spend in orphanage, you get message from your mom, with text kinda like "ME WANNA FUCK, COME HERE NOW!", and here the game begins.

Well, again incest, yup. Whole family now kinda very whorish.
    So, i feel like i start in the middle or in the end of plot(its like author accidentally delete half of the game, and only this left, so author make this).
    Minus.

Graphics, well yes, it is good, ILLUSION make fine 3d.
    But that is not something that author make. So it is not a pluss.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

LaraWolfe

Honestly I have all the Ren'Py VNs that I have played through, many finished, most unfinished, ranked in order in the folder that I keep them in. This game is number one, ranked as my favorite out of the, at the time of writing this review, 35 VNs that I've gone through and deem worthy of keeping up with. Even before I ranked it I knew how slow the author was to update the game, but it hit a lot of things that I like, but don't see very often in VNs. I look forward to what is to come, though I hope at the very least ManicMinxy will give her followers some kind of update soon, even if it's just a dev update.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

tneer2

The art and interesting base story is the only thing this has going for it.

The creator butchered this with HORRIBLE WRITING, full of plot holes, lack of personality in the mc and full of gramatical mistakes. This art on this writing is such a waste, it made me feel sad :(
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Condemned77

The art is good and the base story line is great but the execution is for a specific type of person only.
    The player dosent seem capable of emotion of any kind, you could kill a puppy in front of him and barely get a frown.
    The girls(all of them) are mentally unstable, doms without any cares in the world and i would very much expect pegging in future updates.
    The choices are all meaningless with only 3 options, game over(no story), do something(girl likes you), still do the something(girl likes you no more or less) and for anything you can avoid the story will still think you did it anyway.
    But still the art is good and it plays well, it has some small errors but any game in development will and it has a lot less than most
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Harkline

I really really love the game I usually don´t rate games except when they are really good and see me here if you continue with the game like this is going to be a masterpiece for me
    (it´s something wrong with the English sorry, I am still learning)
  11. 4.00 star(s)

HorribleUsername

Art is really great, faces, character expressions , shapes, shadows, textures and places are done nicely. variety of ages, body types and characteristics are great.
    story goes on very good and enjoyable , I mostly skip texts in game but this one ,I almost read all of it but comin up and background need more work but I'm totally OK with it.
    there are no animations, which would make this game much better than it is if dev decides to add them.

I'm sure it's gonna be one of the best when it gets updated and have more sex scenes .

4/5
  12. 2.00 star(s)

lTTMl

We will start with the simplest. The Models and the realization of the animations are rather good, for the rest, it is complicated, there are good and very bad points.

+
    Choices. (but without consequence for the moment.)
    Models of Characters.

-
    History, writing, is badly introduced, we can the summarize in
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    The characters are very open and broken, at the moment, history gives almost nothing.

I have mixed feelings, the game is not so bad, but knowing that the story is supposed to unfold over two weeks, with not even two days achieved in three years... I let you calculated. :coffee:
  13. 1.00 star(s)

slightchance

Perverted Hotel by ManicMinxy is a visual metaphor of the song Hotel California by the Eagles.

From the outside it looks as pretty as honey-selected models can be, and as soon as you finish the guided tour through the hotel, the horror of nonsensical writing closes the doors forever behind you.

Ridiculous sexual encounters, loosely stringed together, overshadow all attempts to tell a story or create conflict between the characters to give the game any kind of depth.

No, in retrospective, the name couldn't have been more fitting. The project is pretty dead inside and no amount of nano-updates is ever going to change that.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

lupanafas69

good story, but i think need some improvement for the graphics character and UI to make lot easy to use, like for place spa, pool etc make it smaller and put them on bottom left so the entirely place can be see without to scroll the menu
  15. 5.00 star(s)

ohhaiguize

*For version "Day 2 Afternoon" *

Wow such a long wait for this update, its been more than a year. I will not factor in the ridiculous time between updates into my "star" grade but just know that its been a long wait. That being said this is still a great game, I love the characters and the set up. It seems like a very unique story/fetish with the girls all preying on the MC, I usually go for corruption BY the MC but I don't mind the switch. Also the situation that the MC is thrown into is SLOWLY being revealed and it seems suspicious, I wont go into spoilers here but there might be more to this "hotel". Long story short I really hope Minxy (the creator) is back and will consistently post updates. I'll list some good and bad now...

GOOD
    - The set up is believable enough and at least written in a way that I'm curious to find out more (there might be more to this "hotel").
    - Great models used! The faces all look amazing and different from what Ive seen before. Also the lighting, background and extra props are all great as well (but we aren't looking at those ammiright).
    - Great variety of body shapes. Mostly big tits but nothing grossly big and the younger one has a nice petite body.
    - Amazing scenes! As a fan of Ahegao or "exaggerated arousal" this game does it very well, also the "sucking" face looks pretty damn hot.
    - There is not much proper animation but during dialog there is usually some quick frames of boob jiggling or lifting of breasts that act as a quick animation and really bring the conversations to life. Not to mention lots of active eye movement during dialog makes the scenes interesting and really make you feel like your flirting or being "preyed on".
    - The story seem to be moving fast, you wont have to wait around for sexual stuff, although there is A LOT of teasing (which is good AS LONG AS THE GAME CONTINUES TO BE UPDATED, PLEASE DON'T BLUE BALL US MINXY).

Bad

- In this recent update there was quite a few spelling errors, no star off but still bad.
    - SLOW UPDATES (I'm not taking off a star for this but goddamn they are slow.)
    - Not sure the dialog choices matter? Many times you are allowed 3 options but when you pick all three to see the difference there is none and that feels cheap. I would prefer more of a game approach where there's some "Bad" answers but as it stands it seems your choices don't matter(?).
  16. 1.00 star(s)

loneghost

One of the Best...but developer was very slow on update.
    Dev back from the dead & refresh the game with added extended old scene here & there with little advancement from the last update release way back more than a year ago.
    Hope the dev won't go hiatus again & keep us waiting for another year for the next release. I'll still giving the same rating as before as I still in doubt about this game advancement or future
  17. 5.00 star(s)

PUSSYMASTER3000

This is the only review I have ever done so far and I’ve been here for about a year, maybe 2, this game has managed to get me so turned on idek what to say. I really enjoy Alexa in the bathroom scene and the naughtier one of the twins, especially the sauna scene. Never has a game managed to get me that horny. So 10/10, can’t wait tell the next update.

P.S. I’m not one to care about story and such, I’m only reviewing this based on the execution of the NSFW scenes, which was reall good.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Jeepster

Well i don't do this very often...Vote that is. Ok who am i kidding i never do. But who makes this kind of "Trashy hehe well thought out, story line with a wide range of actors "Not all look like they have same body" and one of the weirdest & oddest "couldn't stop playing till end" games i have played! .. i have played alot! I loved IT! Hope they keep up the good work.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

PointBravo

Excellent base story. Great dialogs, great renders, kinky, really perverted, a variety of female features for all tastes, amongst other elements I much appreciate. It is, certainly, one of my favorites.
  20. 1.00 star(s)

Game Reviewer

Played 1.3 version it was good+

And came back for 1.37 version nothing much changed you only like inserted some new texts and the new contents is only 2-5 minutes come on

you say only 400+mb now i know why because nothing much added

Im very disappointed -4

Not worth paying for this time until its completed

If you make updates longer or maybe provide us with hs cards you used

Youll get back your 4 star