3.90 star(s) 39 Votes

Master0232

Jun 6, 2017
So no, IP bans aren't permanent if you buy another PC or change your IP address. As for the use of an proxy to get around it. maybe you can. But for those willing to go those lenghts inorder to unban themselves do they really have a life?
New PC doesnt give a new IP. For a big part of the world the IP switches daily too.

Reactions: Ghostly Hale

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
So no, IP bans aren't permanent if you buy another PC or change your IP address. As for the use of an proxy to get around it. maybe you can. But for those willing to go those lenghts inorder to unban themselves do they really have a life?
Hmm, interesting. Wasn't aware that this really is a problem in some (many?) places.

In my country, it's very easy to change the IP address. Either switch off the router and turn it back on - it's extremely like the ISP will give you a new IP address.
Or install a plugin into you browser (which speaks with the router) and you can change your IP address with one click.

Not the computer sets the IP address, it's the ISP who assigns the address to your router. And static IP addresses seem to be obsolete for 20 years (at least) here.

And proxies ... if anything else is to difficult for the users (imo it's not hard to find a website which acts as proxy while browsing), you can just use the Opera browser - it has a built-in proxy (can be activated by just one click on an icon close to the address bar).

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
It's been depreciated. The game now asks a question in the intro. Just type "family" without the quotes when it happens. You'll have to remove the patch first.
"deprecated". "depreciated" means it's diminished in value over a period of time - like how a used car is worth less the older it gets. :)

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
"deprecated". "depreciated" means it's diminished in value over a period of time - like how a used car is worth less the older it gets. :)
Ah, I see. So "depreciated" would better apply to, say, Windows 8. Not that Windows 8 was ever much appreciated to begin with. :p

Reactions: phreakinowski

fox92

Feb 21, 2018
So it’s officially been a year now without a update this game is dead it’s just being milked for money I was reading some posts and I saw someone explain how to put payments on hold and she acknowledged thats she knew how to do that cause she hadn’t even done that in a year I say that’s my proof that she’s just using this now to get money and when people lose interest show up and post more renders to get the money flowing then disappear again

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
So it’s officially been a year now without a update this game is dead it’s just being milked for money I was reading some posts and I saw someone explain how to put payments on hold and she acknowledged thats she knew how to do that cause she hadn’t even done that in a year I say that’s my proof that she’s just using this now to get money and when people lose interest show up and post more renders to get the money flowing then disappear again
?

Last edited:

Master0232

Jun 6, 2017
On one hand Id like too see if her newest post is still a recycled one, or if theres actually something "new", on the other, I almost hope nobody on here actually is a patreon of hers... But I find it kinda funny, no status update or something similar but again just renders that take like 15min to make.

Reactions: vmaks and RainMan92

Sb21

May 25, 2017
On one hand Id like too see if her newest post is still a recycled one, or if theres actually something "new", on the other, I almost hope nobody on here actually is a patreon of hers... But I find it kinda funny, no status update or something similar but again just renders that take like 15min to make.
The renders are from the blowjo scene with Brooke , so yeah , her post are completly recycled . Dammit she didn't even try to hyde it ...

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Hi everyone !

So I still need more time to finish the upcoming update. I have a bunch of work lately and it's all been piling up ! Meanwhile... Here is some hardcore lewd CG...

Took a while to make this one! I had a lot of difficulty putting in all the liquid strains.

Hope you enjoy it !

Manic

Aegis_HA

Oct 31, 2017
"Something came up relating to college and friend."

We've come full circle, college that had been the start of the hiatus is causing yet another hiatus. What a joke.
Another month of patreon support milked. Also; anyone ever wonder; they mention working on writing but then bring up a CGI lewd which I doubt is related to the writing. Either they're taking time to stop writing to deliver a boring lewd or they're showing us content from the update which will lessen the update itself.

Also this speaks for itself

3.90 star(s) 39 Votes