VN - Ren'Py - Perverted Landlord [v0.1] [Shiro Game Studio]

1. 4.00 star(s)

XLIDAR

Okay, first gripe, no settings option on the main menu- OR in the right click menu. I was saved because it's at the bottom. I always fullscreen and adjust music volume. Everything else seems to work as expected.

There's not a lot of content yet, but it's not bad.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

something123321

TL/DR: it was worth my time, and I look forward to future updates.

It's good for a first release. There's not much content yet, but what's there is worth the time it takes to play the game.
    The good things: The scenes are AI generated, but I didn't notice many of the ugly artifacts or nonsensical backgrounds that usually come with AI art. And the female models that appear in the game so far all look amazing.
    There's no animations, but I'm of the opinion that no animations is better than bad animations, which many vn's should really take note off.
    The story is nothing particularly new and focussed on, well, a perverted landlord. So no real underlying story, yet. Just a guy with an appartement complex and a desire to manipulate girls into becoming his. But that's not a bad thing. Same with the animations, a simple story is better than a bad one.

As for the neutral, there's a short scene where this first update's main girl gives a short boobjob to someone before she gets involved with the MC. The guy doesn't even end up cumming, though. Make of that what you will, I personally, didn't mind it despite not being a fan of sharing, since barely anything happened and she wasn't involved with the MC yet. But you can make of this what you will.

Now for the bad, some of the writing is a little overly descriptive, which is nice in regular novels, but in visual novels it just feels pointless, because, you know, you you already have a visual.
    Furthermore, many of the text boxes have this thing where, instead of a new textbox, the writing continues in the current box after clicking. I'm not used to that. I prefer a new text box with every click and it threw me off a little.
    Lastly, the game is missing a few tags, particularly, maledom and rape.