Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I sold the item that keeps my clothing from breaking. But now that my clothes are broken, I can't find out where to repair them?

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
I sold the item that keeps my clothing from breaking. But now that my clothes are broken, I can't find out where to repair them?
This depends on if your character is sufficently sluttifed or not, if they are you should be able to just walk into town and buy items from one of the vendors, they are also a very very rare drop from some npc's in the later dungeons and they can also drop from chests as well, but again a very very rare drop, it has however been quite some time since I last played this so I could have got things a bit mixed up with other games.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
My Emily is ot sluttified enough, and now she can't speak to vendors anymore. Is there any work-around for this?

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
My Emily is ot sluttified enough, and now she can't speak to vendors anymore. Is there any work-around for this?
Depends a bit in that case, if you have dungeons you have not looted all the chest in then you have a small chance of getting clothing repair items from those, though it is very small from what I remember, other than that no you are pretty much stuffed.

Chrism489

Feb 12, 2022
Does anyone know if there is an uncensor patch for this game? It looks good and the artwork seems good, but censorship almost always takes me out of the H-scenes. I like to see the body, not very fuzzy pixels XD

ScarleyStars

Apr 30, 2020
Am I the only one bothered by the Church's BGM? It's painful in the ears and worse is that's your main base so you have to keep coming back.

Also, it seems that having your clothes broken without sewing kit and birth pill thing while pregnant will lock you out. Really sucks tbh.

Last edited:

Mizubaki

Jul 13, 2017
Am I the only one bothered by the Church's BGM? It's painful in the ears and worse is that's your main base so you have to keep coming back.

Also, it seems that having your clothes broken without sewing kit and birth pill thing while pregnant will lock you out. Really sucks tbh.
I play with the music off.

Deadpoolio92

Mar 12, 2021
Is there a fix for this it happens for almost half of the VX Ace games I try to play surprised I cant find much searching for the answer

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
It's the node.js version of "file not found."

You could try to copy an existing file in that directory to the file name reporter in the error message.
If the file reported has the extension ".png", you may need to replace ".png" with ".rpgmvp". Whichever extension is customary for the directory that should contain the missing file.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes