Jun 20, 2017
Just report the thread and go on. Starting a Rule 7 discussion in a thread just invites arguments like these.
That Rastafoo lad started this discussion, not me. I merely made a post. If he hadn't quoted me first I wouldn't have said anything else. And again, I don't personally agree with Rule 7. I have never and never will report any thread for it. It goes against my principles of Freedom of Expression and Art Integrity.

W65

May 31, 2018
That Rastafoo lad started this discussion, not me. I merely made a post. If he hadn't quoted me first I wouldn't have said anything else. And again, I don't personally agree with Rule 7. I have never and never will report any thread for it. It goes against my principles of Freedom of Expression and Art Integrity.
Then what was the point of your post?

• Angry
Reactions: Nohiul
Jun 20, 2017
Then what was the point of your post?
There was none. It was just a tongue-in-cheek phrase with a dramatic flair. As I said before, I'm posting on some threads to keep tabs with them(I leave the "watch" option only for threads of incomplete games I'm actually following). I also might make a list of banned games and create a thread listing them so I can bring awareness to other folks about games they might be missing, but that could create friction with the Staff so I'm a bit cautious.

• Angry

Rawiya

Donor
Jan 19, 2019
This game post is 2 years old, right? I'm not crazy- it was April 18 2017, right? Does NTR really think the mods were asleep for 2 years? And rule 7 has been around more than 3 months? So.... like?

MainZoe

Oct 19, 2017
Where can i buy new clothes? I need the gym uniform to continue the game but i cant find the shop anywhere...
EDIT: Found it, im dumb, should read the "Next Action"

Last edited:

TAYL0RMAD3

May 3, 2019
[Read in a reverse-sarcastic voice][Pants is not required but underwear is]
For anyone who is planning to play more of Shoku's work, here is the order (Important Note: Shoku has five other games but there only available in japanese, as far as I know). I don't of to say this but just in case, these's are games about lolis.

1st Petite Goddess Emily
2nd Girl Knight Milk
3rd A Record of Delia's War

PS: If anyone hears about the following Shoku games being translated in english, please let me know.

Demoness Litty
Jodie, Owner of the Whorehouse

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
An error when the corrupted goddess has sex with the cherry boy is there a fix for this?

hellson

Jan 7, 2018
is deimos unable to be beaten or am i missing something? i just spent about thirty minutes putting him to sleep and using attacks. yet nothing he took me out in two hits when i ran out of mp. please help.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
He's weak to Holy but it's not as effective as the claw spike move he just has a ton of health about 30k

Zach_Crimson

Jul 22, 2019
Question: I'm like 8 zones in but im not sure how long the game is. I have noticed that the character has a profile like they do in Violated Heroine (with stats to body parts and such) but I havnt been able to do anything sexy things with the main girl that is outside scripted events in specific locations.

You die to an enemy and your gril ded and you get a game over screen. Ok, died to a boss, same thing. Talked to npcs and if they arnt the main quest giver or shopkeeps, they just say something random about their town but no sexy times. Also, my girl is at 99 lewdness but I have no idea what that does (and it doesnt go higher).

Im afraid im accidently playing a pure route caused by missing something.

Outside the o-so-japanese piss fetish its a great looking game so far
i actually can't get violated heroine to run. something to do with the program to run it

Feb 3, 2018
Here's the completed save with all the H-Scenes in the gallery unlocked.

---

I killed the King, Sergeant, Marshall and Mayor because this was my own personal play through and I thought they deserved it.

The Sergeant has two unique scenes after completing his parts. It's the 1000 Gang Rape and the Fellatio scene. The 1000 Gang Rape will be viewable after you kill him (a replacement comes), however you'll need to go to the H Gallery to view his Fellatio as either the blonde haired version or the purple one.

The King, Marshall and Mayor do not have any unique scenes (outside story context), just unique lines.

---

If you're having trouble with the final boss, these magics are ESSENTIAL:

Crush Evil
Magic Reflection 2

To make the fight easier:

Cure 2 (If you fuck up)
Vigor (If you fuck up)

Heal 3
Mana Drain

Those 2 will keep you alive without having to use potions to recover.

Lastly, if you're not corrupted (theoretically, idk if you can not be corrupted), use your strongest weapon and its associated skill while refreshing your Crush Evil and Magic Reflection 2. Use Mana Drain when you start to run low on Mana and Heal 3 when you're dying - obvious stuff.

If you're a Slut Goddess, same thing, except use your scythe and use Ruin Sweep as Death Dance is too taxing on your Mana pool and does LESS DAMAGE in total.
Thank you for the tips. It was really useful.

Nohiul

May 14, 2017
Children and pre-teens can develop breats and menstrual cycle:

Unless you're implying it's okay to have sex with a 10-12 year old as long as she has developed those features.

You should read Rule 7 a little more close. It doesn't matter what the game says, it only matters what the game shows. That cliché excuse "1000 year old loli dragon" doesn't cut here.
Its a hentai, its not real. Sometime I wonder wtf is wrong with people. If you think this is real in whatever way,...that would be quite disturbing.

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2017
its a hentai, its not real. Sometime I wonder wtf is wrong with people. If you think this is real is whatever way,...that would be quite disturbing.
Let me clear something up. I have no problems with these kinds of games. Drawings aren't people and there's no such thing as a crime without a victim. I'm against artistic censorship of any kind, no matter how disgusting or immoral one might think of it.

My whole point was to show that this game absolutely breaks Rule 7. But even so it never got the boot despite being entirely about a child-looking girl, whilst games like Mischief Wars and Young Wife Souffle got the boot for having just a scene or two.

Nohiul

May 14, 2017
Let me clear something up. I have no problems with these kinds of games. Drawings aren't people and there's no such thing as a crime without a victim. I'm against artistic censorship of any kind, no matter how disgusting or immoral one might think of it.

My whole point was to show that this game absolutely breaks Rule 7. But even so it never got the boot despite being entirely about a child-looking girl, whilst games like Mischief Wars and Young Wife Souffle got the boot for having just a scene or two.
alright, then its okey.

ArcanEWolf

Mar 13, 2018

It has a lot of scenes where it states that she is a literal goddes and in no way even a human. And if thats not convincing ... she even looks like she could pass for a small cup women. I mean not everything has to have tripple Z cupsize. The only iffy scene is one that features an npc that is discovering his sexuality but i dont wanna spoiler. Even thou all the rape should not rly be able to happen to her if she is a god but somehow omnipotence is weaker than the H so whatever.

Jun 20, 2017
It has a lot of scenes where it states that she is a literal goddes and in no way even a human.
Irrelevant. According to Rule 7, a game breaks it if it depicts a (human-like) character with pre-pubescent physical features.

she even looks like she could pass for a small cup women
Plenty of pre-pubescent girls develop breasts to that size. Honestly, even if she had a Z cup, she would still look very clearly like a child, but with unrealistic big breasts.

3.80 star(s) 12 Votes