Honey Buzzard

Jan 8, 2022
The Yennefer Doggystyle Slap Futa file from the 2020 July-Dec collection doesn't have sound. The watermarked version I had from the previous archive mirror does. I was checking things as I redownloaded stuff to make sure I had whatever was missing or things were in the right year folder and I noticed that. Another thing is that there was a Ciri Riding animation where MMJ3D is credited for audio in the old 2020 Q3-Q4 folder I had. Was that just a one-off thing?

Gromphy

May 19, 2018
(4K, NW)

Shadowheart-Full-Nelson-2.gif

So I'm learning a new Render Engine for this one. Long story short, blender has 2 engines, Cycles and Eevee.

Eevee is what I have been using for awhile now and its a real time engine allowing for fast feedback and renders. The trade off is it won't look as good as ray traced engines.

And thats what Cycles is, a ray trace engine that mimics how light acts in real life. I had to rework Materials and Shaders for this engine and relearn a whole bunch of other stuff.

Now the down side is render time. This animation in Eevee takes about 1.2 hours to render. Where as with Cycles, it takes about 9.1 hours. So yeah, a pretty hefty increase, but the fidelity might be worth it, at least in small/medium sized animations.

I also used AI to increase the FPS to 60fps. This is super experimental and not sure if i'll continue to do this.

Let me know what you think!

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
So can someone help me out, looking for the Tifa only clips.
You can use the torrent for the older ones (up to March 2022). you can watch and download the rest; not in original size though (make sure to use an ad blocker). Or do some detective work to find out which packs have Tifa animations.

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
You can use the torrent for the older ones (up to March 2022). you can watch and download the rest; not in original size though (make sure to use an ad blocker). Or do some detective work to find out which packs have Tifa animations.
yeah already doing that, thanks, it started fine with 2024, having those newer Tifas, but going 2023 and its pretty much all stuff I'm not interested in.

Reactions: GifMeMore1987

vrynox

Mar 25, 2021
Has Pew ever discussed the idea of extended animations with climax (cum)? Their stuff would be god tier if so imho.

Reactions: Taurus188

Glen_Quagmire

Oct 30, 2017
Has Pew ever discussed the idea of extended animations with climax (cum)? Their stuff would be god tier if so imho.
Imagine if He accepted a huge amount of money from a rich person
and did a 8 min. video of Ciri getting pounded by 3 BBC's in at least
8 different positions and in the end all 3 men were completely exhausted
having emptied their balls in Her and on Her, She'd be wanting more.

Name of the video would be "Another Epic BBC Gangbang"

The last video of Ciri getting pounded doggy style would be the beginning
and just a small part of that BBC gangbang video.

Last edited:

gfurst

Nov 6, 2019
Not the best of taste but some food for thought, I wonder whats the next step in this industry, it wouldn't need to be a mega rich investor, but if they did like a roster of bigger projects and an estimated budget for it, and patreons and alike choose which project they rather fund, the one with the most investment goes through. Though I really doubt most of these animators have consistency to pull off something like that.

Reactions: hqxrjvuh

nordone

Aug 5, 2020

well.gif

inxs955

Mar 16, 2021

I sincerely hope you win the lottery...

Reactions: Nunya_01
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes