Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Thanks! Too bad I'm a PC kinda girl then, huh? Don't own a single console... and my last "handheld" was a gameboy color... ROFL
Until Dawn is a game styled similar to the likes of Heavy Rain, Beyond Two Souls. Its more about story than actual gameplay and has the odd quick-time button presses. Story is good though and could be watched on Youtube or something.

Reactions: jorgeW

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Mega (Throwaway account)

Updated, everything on it up until now without the watermarks so there's some higher quality stuff than in the main post (as well as different versions).
Also added a folder I found on ExHentai for some partial Tumblr stuff that got nuked in Dec 2018. Those have watermarks, but are in HQ.
Still go and give Pew a buck if you can, guy makes great stuff.
Yeah, he's one of the best! Though I wish they would make straight shota stuff again. :cry:

Reactions: KMonkeyMon

Krizalid

Nov 24, 2017
Man I've been looking everywhere but I can't find them in HQ. Anyone has Ellie's BJ (TLOU) animation? It was made in 2017, that's all I know.

PD: I know they are available on some R34 sites but they are on low quality :^(

rendas

Jul 20, 2017
Mega (Throwaway account)

Updated, everything on it up until now without the watermarks so there's some higher quality stuff than in the main post (as well as different versions).
Also added a folder I found on ExHentai for some partial Tumblr stuff that got nuked in Dec 2018. Those have watermarks, but are in HQ.
Still go and give Pew a buck if you can, guy makes great stuff.
damn dude thank u so much... his mega account got deleted because of fucking tos. u are a savior

DefNotATroll

Nov 9, 2019
Tried downloading and extracting the 2020 Parts 1-3 keep getting corrupted archive, have to delete cause i have no idea how to fix it. Anyone got a torrent?

Reactions: deviousstorm

VietnameseSamurai

Oct 13, 2017
I threw the links (nopy) in jdownloader and it automatically extracted the archives. I'm pretty sure 7zip or winrar can do the same thing if you extract the 001 part when all parts are in the same folder.

dashberlin

Jan 13, 2019
Does anyone have his works in a Mega folder or something?
Cause it seems kinda pointless to DL around 10 GB worth of material when i already have a majority
thanks

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes