Wolf RPG Completed Phantom Thief Celianna [Final] [Acerola/Kagura Games]

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes

W65

May 31, 2018
Which one was that?
Looks like it's 淫乱勇者セフィのRPG

It'd be sorta interesting to know the arc for how these companies form and go away. These Saboten folks had RPGs that appeared after this one (looks like) that maybe have similar-but-different mechanics compared to these.

Crackle

Nov 10, 2018
Looks like it's 淫乱勇者セフィのRPG

It'd be sorta interesting to know the arc for how these companies form and go away. These Saboten folks had RPGs that appeared after this one (looks like) that maybe have similar-but-different mechanics compared to these.
I'm legit annoyed that I never knew about these. Have any of them been translated?

W65

May 31, 2018
I'm legit annoyed that I never knew about these. Have any of them been translated?
Not as far as I know. They're also kinda old enough (RJ13~) that they're going to be kinda hard to dig up.

z00b

May 16, 2018
I'm running into a problem opening up this game, as well as Treasure Hunter Claire & all other Wolf RPG editor games (tried with Niplheim's Hunter off IGG as well). The game window pops up for a moment, but then closes by itself. Sometimes there ends up being a static noise that won't go away unless if I restart my PC. Running them on Windows 10. All other types of h-games work fine, just having this specific issue w/ Wolf RPG editor ones. Is there some sort of obscure locale/steam issue that needs to be done during installation beyond unzipping and running Game.exe?

HornyJail

Oct 2, 2018
IT'S NOT A GAME , I'M NOT A ROBOT AI CHALLENGING YOU. I'M NOT A PHANTOM , I'M IN YOUR FACE AND , I'M HERE TO SEE IT THROUGHHHHHHHHHHH

ChaoticShock

Mar 13, 2018
i don't understand why my game suddenly, crashes/closes itself down after some random sex scenes/events, anyway i can fix this?

tomoshi2

May 31, 2019
Even if I press F11 or F4 the screen remains stretched.
The aspect ratio is what I have to change to solve this problem: I want the aspect ratio on 4:3 in order to suit the game on the entire screen. I don't want it on 16:9.
I'm having this problem also with some other games.
In other words want the screen without the 2 black borders on the high and lower parts.
I marked them to better understand the situation:

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Even if I press F11 or F4 the screen remains stretched.
The aspect ratio is what I have to change to solve this problem: I want the aspect ratio on 4:3 in order to suit the game on the entire screen. I don't want it on 16:9.
I'm having this problem also with some other games.
In other words want the screen without the 2 black borders on the high and lower parts.
I marked them to better understand the situation:
As I said before I don't know off any other display settings for this game, I don't have any black borders in windowed or fullscreen mode. Sorry I can't help you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
This was a boring experience the entire time you just walk around easily avoidable (for the most part) obstacles.
the item on the menu was pointless as there aren't any...
the story and characters were a little interesting.
but the best part of this was the multicolored paper effect that happened a few times.
that was unique!

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
That was fun playing this game!! Like puzzles and stuff and some of those remind me of my childhood...

Though I didn't really sexually aroused on this game...

Pill

Aug 9, 2019
Question anyone having problems installing the patch? I install the patch both from here and kagura and it says "this specif path is not valid" I've installed patches from kagura many times and haven't had an issue till now. Any tips?

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes