RPGM Completed Philosopher's Stone and Minerva [Final] [HILAHILA]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ351330_img_main.jpg

Overview:
It is a world where the human world and the demon world coexist.
One day, however, the demon king "Orx" kills the king of the human world and takes away the next king.
Minerva, a warrior, goes alone to the castle where the demon king lives to bring him back.
The peace of the world depends on Minerva.
A short royal road RPG story!
Thread Updated: 2021-11-05
Release Date: 2021-11-03
Original Title: 賢者の石とミネルヴァ
Developer: [Hilahila] - -
Censored: Censored
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Patches:

魔王②.png 触手①.png オーク①.png

Last edited:

BannedBeast

Apr 26, 2020
Wait, what? Do you mean a short story? Because frankly I am doubtful.
I translated the summary with deepl and putted it here but I think its called royal road cause it's a story about a king who got a killed and a new king got kidnapped and their trying to save the king, I think

Reactions: Anon21

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
I translated the summary with deepl and putted it here but I think its called royal road cause it's a story about a king who got a killed and a new king got kidnapped and their trying to save the king, I think
Yeah, that makes sense. It's just not a way I see 'royal road' being used much at all.

bishinsenso

Dec 13, 2018
I translated the game with translator++ with deepl addon!!
Ever since I complained that people should use DeepL instead of Google Translate there are more and more MTLs being done by community by using DeepL. Less attrocious and more accurate, really accuracy depends on author of game being close to Japanese language as taught by Japanese educational system and not dialects.

ko19

Dec 14, 2017
DeepL instead of Google Translate
i compared DeepL and Google translations of a few scientific texts, and in my experience Google is far superior. DeepL may look slightly better grammar-wise, but DeepL has a tendency to revert meanings of sentences (for example by throwing a random "not" in for no apparent reason).

Reactions: Fer99

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
i compared DeepL and Google translations of a few scientific texts, and in my experience Google is far superior. DeepL may look slightly better grammar-wise, but DeepL has a tendency to revert meanings of sentences (for example by throwing a random "not" in for no apparent reason).
Also DeepL likes to switch the gender of the protagonist sometimes like "She was clearly not enjoying this" in "He was clearly not enjoying this" or something like "Yes, Ma'am/My Lady" turns into "Yes sir!" and stuff like that xD

Reactions: Fer99

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Just curious about the Game.
NOBODY seems to be manning (Shop keeper) the
Armory/weapons shop,... Do I have to be a certain Lv?
or have a specific Amt of $$ to Shop there?

It is a fairly Descent Game. Too bad there is No Real Direction to it.
And some of the script is lousy as dialog is "cut off"/missing at end of page...
-Has the DEV Never heard of 'wrapping' or maybe the "Enter" key to continue writing??

Last edited: