Phoenix Connection - A game set in the Harry Potter universe

Deleted member 323963

Not a Muggle
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
Hey, guys! I am now working on my first game, and I wanted to show you what I've got till now. Chapter one is finished (the storyline is, but it needs more work, like more background images and a few more character sprites), but I would like to rewrite it after your feedback! The game is based in the Harry Potter-universe.

The Dark Lord has been defeated, and the magical world needs to be rebuild after the last Wizarding War. You were, as many of your other students were, in your last year at Hogwarts, but did not have a graduation ceremony. You are conflicted: you have lost many friends, but you still decide to go to the graduation. Currently, there are two characters in the story:

- Elizabeth
- Hermione

I wanted to focus more on the story, and there is not much sexual content in chapter one, but I have planned much more for chapter two. I just want to know what you think about it, so I can make the game better. Tell me what you like, and what you dislike! I know the backgrounds (like the bedroom and Hogwarts) sometimes are weird, but I didn't have time to add new images, because I rewrote this chapter quite some times. And I also know I need more characters sprites, but this all is being worked on. You feedback is greatly appreciated!

Here is the link:

RazorNick

Feb 27, 2019
So far so good. It still needs some things like in game music and more images for characters and the main menu, but for a 1.0 version it's really nice. Also i find the story very interesting, and better than "the cursed child". Keep up the good work ;)

Deleted member 323963

Not a Muggle
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2017
So far so good. It still needs some things like in game music and more images for characters and the main menu, but for a 1.0 version it's really nice. Also i find the story very interesting, and better than "the cursed child". Keep up the good work ;)
Thank you! That's what I wanted to go for, to create a game with a good story and characters who have personality! And let's be honest...It's not hard to write a better story than The Cursed Child, haha

Reactions: WOLVERINE55

Z!0

Dec 4, 2017
Just came across this page, unfortunately the link is no longer available. any chance of a new upload?