VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Phoenix Connection [v0.4.2] [CaptainPanda]

1. 2.00 star(s)

botc76

I'm not into this one. Not at all.

I realize that it's hard work to actually draw images and not to render, but that doesn't change that the game hasn't got enough backgrounds and not enough pictures in general.

Another flaw is the massive variety in the art. It's the same artist, but while some pictures are pretty detailed, others look pretty rough, almost like sketches.

Okay, this is supposed to be a Harry Potter game, but more than anything it comes off as a bad fanfic because it concentrates almost solely on mary sue characters the devs added.
    OCs suck. It's one thing to make the MC an OC, because it should just be the avatar we project ourselves into in a way, here we have Hermione and three girls that are OCs and Hermione hasn't even got the most content.

What would have been the problem using established characters, there are more than enough good-looking girls in the franchise to fill out all the roles.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

WOLVERINE55

The game is quite good. Images of the characters quite nice. The backgrounds can also be liked (it would be nice to use them more, because a little monotone to watch two minutes of general view of Hogwarts, one could give a view of the great hall, especially since the picture is). Controversial this centaur And this is where he has a penis, but probably in the Harry Potter canon there is no information where the centaur has this part of the body, so I will not cling to it. The plot is interesting, I like the vision of getting Hermione slowly and not so fast. In total, so far she showed only breasts .... Scene with tentacle, I miss, although nicely drawn. I wish the creator of the perseverance creator - so that they would like to continue the project.