Mod Ren'Py Photo Hunt - Shawn's Walkthrough + Improvements + Cheat Mod [v0.16.2] [Shawnchapp]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of v0.15.2 with Shawn's mod included.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left for history and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left for history and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

I'm sure most will appreciate the post, but it might get deleted as Terabox isn't an approved file host (due to its premium nature) to share content.

There are the file hosts allowed on site to be shared for posts.

Reactions: chenerba

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
Here is my unofficial android port:
Photo Hunt [apk] [v0.16.2 Extra][ Shawnchapp 's Multi-Mod+Patch]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Support Developer
Super Modder
Support Me

My discord server for bug report:

Last edited:

Friemel

Dec 9, 2019
Hello Shawnchapp!
I'm trying to translate Photo Hunt into German - although I suspect I can't get a handle on what feels like 3 billion lines of text.
I installed version 0.15.1a of the game with your mod and I keep getting places where the translation doesn't work because your mod's files aren't in an editable version.
Would it be possible to get the *.rpy files from you?
Oh yes: Thank you for your great mod!!!

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Hello Shawnchapp!
I'm trying to translate Photo Hunt into German - although I suspect I can't get a handle on what feels like 3 billion lines of text.
I installed version 0.15.1a of the game with your mod and I keep getting places where the translation doesn't work because your mod's files aren't in an editable version.
Would it be possible to get the *.rpy files from you?
Oh yes: Thank you for your great mod!!!

you can use unren to convert files from rpcy to rpy.

May 31, 2017

Will do if found any thanks

concord72

Mar 30, 2020
So I've been playing on the Rachel love route this whole time. If I was to switch to the corruption route before starting the latest update (15.2), would that brick everything or could I just keep going as if nothing was wrong?

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
So I've been playing on the Rachel love route this whole time. If I was to switch to the corruption route before starting the latest update (15.2), would that brick everything or could I just keep going as if nothing was wrong?
could mess up RM progress plus miss some scenes I'd used a separate save just in case

datynick

May 16, 2022
Just downloaded this and ran the game ... I click on the shawnmod button and the exception error log pops up and kicks me out of the game .... the log is literally hundreds of lines long ....

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Just downloaded this and ran the game ... I click on the shawnmod button and the exception error log pops up and kicks me out of the game .... the log is literally hundreds of lines long ....
send the log please

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote