PervySage

Apr 30, 2017
Anyone know if there's a console command to change from Rachel corruption to romance? Picked the Red Maiden ending and meant to go back but ended up progressing too far.

Last edited:

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Photo Hunt v0.10.1 is available for lvl3+ patrons! You can download Photo Hunt v0.10.1

Changelog:

• Monica blackmail continuation (main content)
  • New scene with Kelly at the clothing store
  • You'll see familiar face at Red Maiden besides the new one
  • Intro scene of a new female character
  • Scene with Fiona at school (both Fiona Dom/Sub routes)
  • 224 images (+22 images of extra scene)
  • 10 animations
  • 2 achievements

xXxTRIBUTExXx

Sep 11, 2017
I have not downloaded this game yet. All the pics show (at least what looks like) is teenagers, are there any adult looking people in the game? Not meaning to run anything down at all, just curious as the models do not look above the age of 19.

asaxxx

Dec 13, 2018
I have not downloaded this game yet. All the pics show (at least what looks like) is teenagers, are there any adult looking people in the game? Not meaning to run anything down at all, just curious as the models do not look above the age of 19.
Well story wise, 3 of them in the previews are old enough to give birth said 19 year olds. Those characters are the principal, mom, and the mom's coworker.

Whether you perceive them as so is up to you.

Jengis

Sep 21, 2019
Can you continue with old saves? I am not seeing any changes with this update? All quest lines are complete I am told on the phone!

scar.

May 22, 2019
[QUOTE = "Crazygamer43, post: 4074778, membro: 462129"]
Caccia alle foto [v0.10.1] [Moochie]

Dimensioni originali: 2,13 GB
Dimensione compressa: 415 MB

Win / Linux: -
[/CITAZIONE]
grazie per nopy

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
As it says in walkthrough

Visit the Teacher’s Room at School in the Morning. You’ll need to have lockpicks bought from Scott in the Alley for this.

Don’t forget to check Fiona’s message after confronting her, or this scene won’t trigger.

Should be message number 5, the last one.
It needs a teleport mod so people stop wasting time playing those sanbox games.

4.20 star(s) 164 Votes