Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Tried to find anything anywhere, but all the paths are on the end.

Fionna Dominatrix (meh, boring as hell, probably gonna make her sub in the future) and Monica Romance here.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I'm behind in the Lina story line. I am darn near fucking Jennifer, but have yet to see the "Ask" for Jen to help with Lina's report. I did all the study sessions with Lina. I haven't yet been able to give Lina a phone. My Jennifer love is kinda stuck at 59. How do I raise that? She already gave me head in the Library.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I thought Rachel wasn't supposed to work at the Red Maiden anymore since I decided to get her out of there on the previous version :unsure:
I stopped playing this game a long time ago just because of the Rachel at the Red Maiden content. It makes absolutely no sense. The family is wealthy, she's a virgin and she becomes a prostitute to earn some spending money. Why? I believe it was because she wanted to be famous. She can go to school and sell blow jobs for twenty bucks and she will be famous. I can only think of one or two other plot lines from other stories that are as ridiculous as this one. Now apparently the developer gives players the option to finally get her out of there, but then in this update she is still there?! There aught to be an option where she never works there. Call it the "Stop the Insanity Option."

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Not sure how to find any more new content. The Monica stuff is out as I'm not on that path, the Fiona event was nice, and the new chick's introduction was bittersweet (like pregnant chicks but prefer to be the father.)

Not been able activate anything at the Red Maiden and I am assuming the new Kelly scene is tied to the Monica Blackmail route.

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
How to give the Monica the outfit for Red Maiden, i already buy it for her. And in school or in her home i cannot give her :(
What am doing wrong ?

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
I think until this is fixed and she is actually out of the red maiden im just not going to play it. i played the route on 2 different saves and when you do not take her out its pretty much a damn rape scene to put it mildly. I did not like that at all and do not play games where the women are forced into having sex and least of all your own family. i will keep watch of the thread but sorry i wont play it until this is resolved.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Photo Hunt v0.10.1.
(+ previously released bonus content up to v0.9.2)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 05.09.2020 (outdated save files are marked as such and no longer eligible to load)

Last edited:

Dec 20, 2019
I have not downloaded this game yet. All the pics show (at least what looks like) is teenagers, are there any adult looking people in the game? Not meaning to run anything down at all, just curious as the models do not look above the age of 19.
Well story wise, 3 of them in the previews are old enough to give birth said 19 year olds. Those characters are the principal, mom, and the mom's coworker.

Whether you perceive them as so is up to you.
I put myself on VN hiatus and didn't play this game the whole way through. Does the library owner have any lewd content? She's also one of the non-teens.

4.20 star(s) 164 Votes