Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Still having trouble with the blackmail route - I cannot seem to find out she is fixing Kevin's test results?
Something must trigger it that I cannot find.

On the Romance route I get extra shots on the spycams, a snog whilst jogging, and 2 results at ninja undressing, but cannot find the bath boob shot, or the boob kissing on bed shot?

Pillepalle

May 12, 2018
Still having trouble with the blackmail route - I cannot seem to find out she is fixing Kevin's test results?
Something must trigger it that I cannot find.
Not sure on the exact triggers, but hanging with Kev at school he should tell you eventually that he's in trouble because some unknown person corrects his tests. Then go to school in the morning and see it's his mom. Then talk to her in her office. This all happens before he invites you to visit him at home, so you can't switch from romance to blackmail or something like that (He will never invite you home in blackmail path).

On the Romance route I get extra shots on the spycams, a snog whilst jogging, and 2 results at ninja undressing, but cannot find the bath boob shot, or the boob kissing on bed shot?
Pretty sure that's all on evening weekdays, try all options multiple times. Or load some old saves and try different choices.

How is femdom in this one?
Unless something escapes me it's non existent, no idea why it's tagged.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
how many times can I miss school and whats the specifics on "missing school" like what does that count as

kbutler

Dec 26, 2018
there are no adverse affects from skipping school as far as i can tell, but some events happen in class

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Gained a new fan here I'd never played this game before not sure why :oops: Missing out on some great looking girls especially Fiona, :love:wow this is one of those games that free roam is done right with easy navigation looking forward to your next update.

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
v0.4.1 Beta is out
- Rachel's (MC's sister) storyline.
- Three new side characters.
- Conversations with girls have become less static.
- Phone, map and shops interface has been changed.
- Added hints.
- Prologue text has been corrected (v0.1-0.3 text will be corrected as well in the future).
- 1 new night scene with Evelyn.
- Some minor changes.
- All in all, v0.4 contains: 160 renders, 12 rerenders, about 15k words, 4 animation + extra scene for patrons.

You can also support the game on the patreon:

Oct 22, 2017
Hi, guys! I am the new editor for Photo Hunt! :giggle:

I have currently edited all the new bits and the prologue (So maybe play through that one again to get an enhanced experience)

In the near future, I will start translating the older text, file by file. If you find any mistakes (in the prologue or in the new scenes) do tell me and we'll do our best to correct them.

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
v0.4.1 Beta is out
- Rachel's (MC's sister) storyline.
- Three new side characters.
- Conversations with girls have become less static.
- Phone, map and shops interface has been changed.
- Added hints.
- Prologue text has been corrected (v0.1-0.3 text will be corrected as well in the future).
- 1 new night scene with Evelyn.
- Some minor changes.
- All in all, v0.4 contains: 160 renders, 12 rerenders, about 15k words, 4 animation + extra scene for patrons.

You can also support the game on the patreon:

hey dev !

can i just say that ... i am LOVING the renders on this !

brilliant

much love to your team for making this !

thank you so much !

this game is out of this world, its amazing

mad props !

please keep up the good work, you got me hooked !

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Gained a new fan here I'd never played this game before not sure why :oops: Missing out on some great looking girls especially Fiona, :love:wow this is one of those games that free roam is done right with easy navigation looking forward to your next update.
Whoa what? free roam done right? challenge accepted. we shall see

Reactions: Namco15
4.20 star(s) 164 Votes