thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
For those who can't let Rachel go home the second time, it's because your RM points are too high or you wen too far in RM route. I changed :

rach_rm_prog = 1
rach_rom = 30

You may need to change rach_rm too if it's too high. This gave me the option to let her go home again and park event. Before this, make sure you gave her sexy outfit and do all her pics at the cafe in the afternoon.

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
Overall this game is pretty fun but grindy. The girls are all unique and hot. My main complaint is that there's no way to repeat scenes or actions. Also it's hard to tell where some choices will lead. Should have some kind of indicator after choices or better hints/walkthrough.

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
The guide is not explicit on what constitutes being nice, I thought I picked the friendliest options but no dice. Somehow I can't progress.

Gotta say to the dev, love the game but this is a very poor way of doing things. Not clear at all.
I get you, the guide isn't the most descriptive in parts, however I managed just fine and thought the good choices were all together kinda obvious - not to step on anyones toes, I guess the answers just clicked with me...

For anyone still struggling all I can say is to pick the options that allow Rachel to do what she wants, encourage her to speak to her mum over her brother, agree to pay her extra over forcing her to do stuff, ask her how her life is going rather than focusing on taking your pictures, play along with her rather than outright refusing her during the eating activity, buy the extra costume from the mall and gift it to her & gift her a phone as well. There were only 2 times I figured I might have chosen the not so nice options and both times they seemed to extend the scene further than the other option so I stuck with them; once during the last stage of the massages I chose to tease her further & the other time during the final stage of the swimming lessons I asked her why she hated her brother instead of imgagining someone else.

Also the guide doesn't explicitly state when to visit the Red Maiden to get the mask so for anyone stuck at that point, talk to your friends in the bathroom and ask them, visit Red Maiden during the morning and get stopped, visit your friends in the bathroom again, buy the mask from the shady alley dude - it's a talk option, not a store option for him.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I get that the game is still in development, thats why i won't complain about the non existent corruption events with Rachel, what really bugs me is that you can't do jack shit in the Red Maiden after a while. Some of these events are worth to "relive"...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... there are proposed modifications to get to do events again ... or just make saves in the beginning of each new unlocked place. The red herring plot advancing wagon of establishment needs to be repetitive, like any pay per play spa. So many options to talk about earning and net looking back, denying service on the premise of already done this or that has no business.
The lack of interaction in your home after a while just brings players down because you just have to get through there. The purpose of home is to amass pics to sell, park is also for money grind, warehouse grinds money and strength, library grinds intellect and helps with lin story line, all these are in the guide, you just have to fire the game and see where everything is at.
For those who can't let Rachel go home the second time, it's because your RM points are too high or you wen too far in RM route. I changed :

rach_rm_prog = 1
rach_rom = 30

You may need to change rach_rm too if it's too high. This gave me the option to let her go home again and park event. Before this, make sure you gave her sexy outfit and do all her pics at the cafe in the afternoon.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Another dead end just before the date:
Dame : So, are we going or what?
Game : This is the end ...

Hide, everyone, the end is nigh...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is the choice of the creators ... to cut off content or to tidy up updates.

This here tries to cut excitement because on one hand, events that should be recursive are not ... and on the other hand, building several scenes and cutting the ending like snap! is expressed beautifully in the excepts.

Happy photo gaming!

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I get you, the guide isn't the most descriptive in parts, however I managed just fine and thought the good choices were all together kinda obvious - not to step on anyones toes, I guess the answers just clicked with me...

For anyone still struggling all I can say is to pick the options that allow Rachel to do what she wants, encourage her to speak to her mum over her brother, agree to pay her extra over forcing her to do stuff, ask her how her life is going rather than focusing on taking your pictures, play along with her rather than outright refusing her during the eating activity, buy the extra costume from the mall and gift it to her & gift her a phone as well. There were only 2 times I figured I might have chosen the not so nice options and both times they seemed to extend the scene further than the other option so I stuck with them; once during the last stage of the massages I chose to tease her further & the other time during the final stage of the swimming lessons I asked her why she hated her brother instead of imgagining someone else.

Also the guide doesn't explicitly state when to visit the Red Maiden to get the mask so for anyone stuck at that point, talk to your friends in the bathroom and ask them, visit Red Maiden during the morning and get stopped, visit your friends in the bathroom again, buy the mask from the shady alley dude - it's a talk option, not a store option for him.
It's never said within the game that there are routes at the RM and the feedback is poor. sometimes being a good guy is being honest and if your sister is in a dangerous place in life, I don't think a little tough love is unwarranted. But you are punished for encouraging her to enter the lion's den? Wut? Seems like the logic is how well you kiss ass.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just watch jason statham and his first scenes with the long monologue from lock stock and the smoking barrels - there is a beautiful expression of going to a bdsm club - like he describes and some graphic scenes illustrate, all morality, money, in this game clothes, limits to just let loose on the feelings and the kinks are left at the door, in the locker, way ahead of getting in the hos seat.

This game never delves in the relations of the main characters sharing the house MC has to sleep, eat, cook, spy in. This means any interactions out there in the wild have no bearing on daily life of the characters and any dialogue going on in the land of free unremorsed kinks has no place giving hints or bearing on the outside world.

Just this game is a collection of photos, the hunt is on and there is no thread to tie things right now between any of the characters ... everybody is doing a qui pro quo.

Happy gaming and hunting those photos!

4.20 star(s) 161 Votes