RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
So it seems because i didn't pick some correct choice in being a jerk i'm locked out of 2nd revenge dialogue and there are no more options in red room. Dev should just really make all events repeatable like he did with monica blackmail so we can gather more corruption points or whatever is required to progress.

Edit: Nevermind, it seems you don't have to talk to her about revenge for 2nd time, i got 2nd message later when i checked the phone, so i don't know if i should've waited for message when i talked about revenge or i triggered it in some other way. Seeing the pictures, it seems romance route has more variety and more scenes, but corruption route is filthyo_O.

Last edited:

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
Does anyone know if there's a console command for days gone to class? I spent too long not going to school and now every time I go there I fail instantly.
I'm looking for this as well, progressed too far without a save.

Ergotron90000

Apr 30, 2019
Yeah I can't seem to trigger the second "Let her leave early" option with Rachel. Gave the outfit, gave the phone, done every option at the Red Maiden, every option at the cafe, 30+ love points, discussed revenge, got the photo with her sitting on the MC's face... Can't find anything else to do.

Ergotron90000

Apr 30, 2019
If you get that photo it seems you are on revenge route. And thats why you cant let her leave early.
Interesting, I tried to pick the "nice" options in the RM conversations. Is it just determined by whether you choose to talk to her about Revenge once that option appears?

SQX

Mar 3, 2018
Is it just determined by whether you choose to talk to her about Revenge once that option appears?
Well i can be wrong, but revenge options appears even on romance route, but it do nothing. You get on romance route when you let her leave 2 times. I recommend get it before doing all options in red maiden.

Reactions: Namco15

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Lots and lots of repetitions ... you always help the drug guy and then buy his flowers...

It just seems the locations unlock just for stat boosts.

Enough repetitions in there and scenes will trigger ... if you do not fall asleep on the clicker;)

Reactions: Namco15

oulala93

Aug 30, 2017
[QUOTE = "djkunn, post: 2020764, member: 15555"]
as-tu compris? vous devez mettre le mot de passe ici ->
voici une capture d'écran ->
[/CITATION]
ys yes i see thx ^^

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
(I wrote something similar to this in review tab, but since we cant reply reviews and people usually does't read them, I decided to get my main complains and write in the replies too, this way I will know if I'm probably talking shit)

I would like to like to whine about the writing a little, probably the worst part of the game, we can take the cliches, but a cliche poorly written is a hard thing to swallow. This game's lack of consistent transitions is sometimes infuriating, we reach point A to C without a point B to smooth thing up.
For example, in the intro scenes there is so much info thrown in your face that if you missed a line you got completely lost, and besides the intro, there is no other internal monologue, we feel like we do not really know the characters, even after we supposed to do, is't there many dialogues and they are short.
There is another scene that I find problematic, not because of what happens, but because of how it happened, it's ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also there a dialog box problem, I'ts hard to know the MC is thinking or talking, I would recommend different font colors (maybe the other characters too)

I know that this game still in development and maybe the things that I mentioned can get better, but for now they are bad. And of course the game has some good points, and the final result is still positive, so it's worth to play and follow its development.

Reactions: SwallowTheMoon
Oct 22, 2017

Thanks for the feedback! About the internal monologue (when the MC is thinking), it is later resolved by adding the thoughts in brackets. I forgot to adapt the prologue to encompass our monologuing solution, but we'll update it soon (latest at the next release)

I'll talk to moochie about the other concerns and we'll do our best to work on them. Luckily, the game is still in development so we can still make changes/enhance the bits that are still a little bit shoddy ^^

4.20 star(s) 161 Votes