ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Oh, have you been skipping school? :LOL: if you have an earlier save maybe not too far but use that and make sure you attend a lesson or two, I'm not sure if there is any bypass you could always edit your save see if that does anything.
TBH i was not skipping school O_O i did everything expect to hang out with her son -,- No savefiles from past -,-

GreenGames

Modder
Dec 31, 2018
Guys i have problem here.. after entering school That milf with flasses kicks me out of da school and game ends.. is there some save edit to bypass that?
I'll fix it in the bugfix, try for now entering in the console
$ school_success = 99

Reactions: ReyBell

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Can someone provide a save right before Alice drug route? I can't do it because i have high charisma stat.

Also it should've been an option for Monica to participate in classroom photo session on blackmail route, even more so because of her corruption stat.

tecnopufi

Jan 27, 2018
Is this the end with Evelyn?? Because finished all of the photo sessions with her, and Alice. I can eat her out sometimes, but she dont do anything to me...not even a hj, bj...so?

Reactions: asd33asd33

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I decreased charisma to 0, but still don't have option for drug route. There are no drugs to buy or anything else. Walkthrough doesn't mention how to do it.

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I decreased charisma to 0, but still don't have option for drug route. There are no drugs to buy or anything else. Walkthrough doesn't mention how to do it.
I played the game without attention to the "route" ... do you mean to have this picture ?

Senza nome.jpg

Ops sorry ... yes you are right also in WT there is nothing about drug route ...

Last edited:
Reactions: RottenPlum

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
I found this in WT ... not checked :)

Using drugs (that option occurs only if you failed 'Without William' route - in that case, buy 'Drugs' from Scott and use them in the main interaction screen of Evelyn, Alice and William in your house).

Reactions: RottenPlum

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I played the game without attention to the "route" ... do you mean to have this picture ?

View attachment 430481

Ops sorry ... yes you are right also in WT there is nothing about drug route ...
It turns out there is no need to decrease charisma, just have low Alice love points and she'll refuse to fuck, so drugs will be obtainable from Scott. And drug route is the most hardcore, but somehow she is acting so pure, even though she is whoring herself to acquire models. So minor character development flaw from dev IMO.

4.20 star(s) 164 Votes