[S>Programmer] Paid Unpaid PHP programmer looking for work, sth to do

nemethkaroly

Jul 26, 2020
Helloy! I'm new here, a friend recommended me this site. I'm trying to find some smaller or bigger jobs, things to do.
I'm a PHP programmer, I make websites for the most part. Sometimes I use JS to make small games.

Skills:
Alrikt! I do a lot of things:
- I'm a PHP programmer. This means I make the code, that runs on the server, that will assemble the webpage. I make websites.
--- I have my own content manager, that I use because it's really fast and simple, but we can use whatever you want.
--- I have a lot of hard to describe things, libraries, general programming capabilities, experience and speed. I have worked with a lot of things before. This means things like mobile view, security, optimization, every kind of at company data filtering and whatsoever. Things that I come across, when I make something for someone, generally websites, but not always. Some things run locally, containing, saving, browsing or are for employees as help. Applications that are browser based.
--- It's hard to describe all of it, but my job is to make you a good website. In short.
- JS coding, Javascript.
--- This magical tool is for doing things at your screen after the page loaded. Movements, transitions, calculations, color changes. It's client based, meaning that it runs in your browser. It's for manipulating things on your end, without reloading the page. You can use it to move a box, or make a game. You can use it to calculate prices, filter input fields, or when you click at an at item in a webshop, to make that item jump, float, move, pop into a cart.
--- I use it to make certain structures, make the site feel alive, input coloring for admin surface, sometimes menus, filter input fields, loading, art, corrections, beauty things, transitions between certain views.
--- Non-professionally, I make games with it. One was when I was working in a factory, a simple game, two tanks, boxes, up and down, if you are in the same pixel height than you can damage each other. (movement to the every 5th of pixels, 5-10-15-20) The other was a small strategy game, I made a small graphic engine to it with the canvas, you could spawn pawns and storages, resources and they were collecting resources and doing things.
--- I also use AJAX, XMLHttpRequest, to communicate with the server, so you wouldn't have to reload the page, instead you just press "send comment" and you just see the button go green or red with a label of success or failure. I like using it, but it is time consuming and not that secure.
- SQL. I make databases, and use basic SQL for queries, mostly in phpMyAdmin. This means selecting the line based on filters, storing data logically, manipulating db data or just mass producing content from query lines.

Preferred method of contact:
Here, or just Discord. I really like Discord.

Employment Type & Rates:
So, this varies a bit, nothing big and don't be afraid, I don't bite. I usually work by progress, and get paid by completion of stages, based heavily on time consumption.
Mainly because of trust and fear of online paying, development in-betweens, changes, additions, re-thoughts, extra design or functionality. This also means that if you want a stop, for any reason, the project can be stopped and restarted at any time. I work in a standard clean way, that any other coder can pick up my work too, if you don't like me anymore.

It usually goes like this: A small, basic site starts at around 30-60$ + host. The host and domain depending on your country is around 20-30$. Extra things usually cost 15-30$, because people always want more and extras. The site is modular, so it can always be developed and extended too. Bigger things consume more time, more development and are more expensive. But I usually work fast, on multiple things too. After the project is done, I'm always available, bugs are my fault, they are super free and I fix them asap.

It's important that before we start, we talk everything through, I give advices, help, share my experiences and draw up a basic design.

Availability:
Part-time mostly.

Work Samples:
I can't share links, and I'm afraid to share things publicly.
I made the eatatau 's new site.

Additional comments:
Nothing much. I'm learning stuff, and I hope to extend my capabilities,
do many things, and earn new opportunities.