VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Phuc Mi Island [v0.3.1.1] [Arath Sin]

1. 5.00 star(s)

sdasdasdadas

Can't wait for more!

With the way it has been progressing it's looking really promising. Katelin is one of the hottest girls i've seen in a while in a game and can't wait for more of her. However, I think the pace should slow down a bit but the teasing increase, like letting the player feel the progressive infidelity of each of the characters.

With that said, great start!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

guy2front

Good story so far. Looks like there is going to be a lot of choices for the main characters. Not sure why everyone is ready to cheat on each other but maybe that gets more fleshed out as the story continues. Will be watching this one as it progresses for sure. Good renders, hot scenes, looks like some good replay value too.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Iccytheone

I just didn't buy these two as a couple when I played. The dialogue was not the best and I felt the options were not there to say how some conversations would go down in my eyes or just in general the dialogue was not strong enough. I just think it is a story told before, but this time it is a luxury resort setting. Could be anywhere really and it would not change. The dialogue and story needs to improve a lot. Here is hoping to dev steps up his game. The models are ok, and maybe things might settle as the game progresses. But not much here to get too hopeful currently.

Give it a few more updates and maybe things will get on track.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Osamabeenfappin

Its not worth a download as is.

Pros: The Island and environments look pretty cool. And the name is....punny.

Cons: The writing is stilted,the models are......meh,the whole game is a generic.Like there's nothing happening in this game that you haven't seen a million times before.

Conclusion: Its nothing special.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Raife

PMI is a cheating game with a sophisticated logic and points system involving each of the three principal girls and their potential (male) love/lust objects.

In essence, it allows you to defend your own relationship with your fiancee against the other men, by maintaining a good relationship with her, and/or pursue the other women in the game. But pursuing more than one girl at the same time might make maintaining your core relationship more difficult or limit how far you can progress with the other girls.

The game is character-driven, all of the characters have fairly unique personalities (although the two other men are assholes that primarily serve as antagonists) and the renders and body types chosen are quite distinctive.

Reminder: this is a cheating (and possible future NTR) game, so do not play it if you don't like this sort of thing. Betrayals by your fiancee are entirely avoidable, though, if you play your cards right -- this is not an involuntary NTR game.

I have never understood players who see a cheating or NTR tag, and then complain that the game has cheating or NTR in it! You are fairly warned.

But if you like this sort of thing, PMI looks to be one of the very best cheating games around, both in terms of the sophistication of its attempt to model relationship dynamics, and the appealing nature of the challenge.

It's early days, and I will revisit my rating at some point, but give this Dev a chance. I'm going to increase my support for him in Patreon -- he deserves it.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

libertypics

It's a decent game so far but I'm not seeing it stand out in the adult game world, certainly not yet. It's okay, renders are okay if a tad generic, it's not bad enough to avoid downloading if it hits fets you like, it's also not good enough to go out of your way for yet. Still new so it could swing either way but, I'd say download it after games that are clearly good but before games you think might suck, it falls in the middle as is and could definitely use some growth.
    Great name though lol, I was thinking 2.5 but rounded up to 3 for that.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Trash_Panda

Graphics: 10/10
    I mean there are still few parts that could use improvement. I think stuff like texture details and lightning are well done, dev knows what he's doing. Also cant unsee how much work put into environment as well, which is what most vns nowadays lacking.

Characters: 7/10
    I know we should avoid from personal opinions on reviews but Its one of thousands of games on the forum where we're having a young looking male protagonist which i started to hate seeing lately, but at least we still have all them gorgeous women i guess, in fact im giving most of my points to protag's wife Kaitlin, she's gorgeous af. That reminded me she was also the protagonist of the dev's previous work.

Story: 9/10
    Better not leave comments about this to avoid spoilers.

Dialogues: 8/10

I think its too damn early to rate stuff like character development and scenes so i'll leave the review here and wish dev the best. Game has great promises like multiple paths and most importantly NTR :BootyTime: so i'll definitely keep following this project.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of is:

Pros
    :
    + Great Graphics
    + Nice Game Play
    + Fresh Faces
    + Nice Story
    + Not that many paths
    + Active Game Play
    + No senseless clicking
    Cons:
    - Not that much content yet

Conclusion:
    Nice game that is just at the beginning,there is up to day 1 not much content,but there seems to be a great background story in the Game and I believe that the Story has Great Potential in future updates.
    The graphics are great and the women nice,hope to see the game progress in future updates.

My Advisory:
    Damn worth the Download