Unity - Completed - Pic2Jelly [v2.9 Beta] [JITD]

1. 5.00 star(s)

dusty stu

Not a game, but still a fun way to lose a Saturday morning or two.
    It took me a few hours to get the hang of, but there is a lot of potential here.
    Works better for animating girls standing around, but not so much for animating sex itself.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

PoyntFury

It's a pretty neat little tool that allows you to modify images with pseudo-animation. It works somewhat well, and honestly it's relatively simple to figure out. I pretty much understand the functions and I don't have any image editing experience. 5 stars for being interesting and functional.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

macadam

Waoooow...

fucking Waooow...

i just can't believe this shit. It's extremly easy, and it work perfectly. The result is fucking insane for such small and simple thing.

How is a fucking giant software company couldn't create such thing ? It's ridiculously insane and easy to use, the result is honestly mind blowing with option to just touch (like jelly) or grab (like grabbing a tits and look it moving or bouncing in result)

that just fucking incredible... gotta buy that for sure. This thing could change sooooo much in game development.. iswear this is made by a fucking genius !

definitly 5 stars instantly. i m litteraly mind blowed by that.

Waooow