VN Others None [PichiPichi Gallery R] Genkaku narishi Juku Mesu Kyoutou no Seiiku Kyoushitsu

f96lol

Feb 10, 2023
New here, Honestly Don't know how to make a thread so please let me know in case I need to add any other info or anything else.
just wanted to know where can I download this without the need for an emulator which has been giving issues to my pc ( resolved ) or even better if it's a translated version.
thank you

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Resurrecting this thread, it needs some attention, found here, but don't think it's in English Needs a save though. Here's the images The artwork doesn't seem that bad, of course the proportions seem a bit off to me. Teacher + Student though was always my fav getting into any hentai, brings me back my memories of my school German teacher lol.

Actually here's a save 100% complete for those that want it, game is bizzare, very short, I didn't really like it, couldn't tell what was going on, besides not knowing how to speak Japanese, the artwork is a little over proportional, and that put me off 99% of the time. Saves goes in game directory, needs locale emulator to run.

Last edited: