Pick a Videogame Universe: Corrupt it into something sexual.

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
For various reasons I'm spending part of my weeks lately playing on a 12 year old Windows XP laptop, and replaying the early Thief games inspired this idea:

Thief Gold/Thief II: The Metal Age

The Mechanist Order are seeking the secrets of Life itself. The grand scheme of Karras to purify the city by cleansing it of all living things and creating a Builder's Paradise for his machines lacks only a true understanding of the 'spark' of life... With it the machines could be eternal, without it they are doomed to an eventual cascade of replication errors... So the Mechanists experiment on people, women mostly, but not exclusively, creating machines and machine-augments for themselves, to probe and fornicate and impregnate.
They strive to variously induce or attempt to mimic orgasms via mechanistic means because while the debate quietly continues about whether they're necessary to achieving the 'spark' or not, the word of Karras is very clear that they must be. And all must hear the words of Karras.

The Pagans have seen what is coming; their rituals portend the dark future that the Mechanists are striving toward. They jealously guard the secrets of the 'spark' of life, knowing it but not truly understanding it themselves... They know a war is inevitable though, and they'll need warriors to fight it. So the Pagans seek to capture men, luring them with honeypots, ensnaring them in vines bewitched to the purpose of milking their seed from them; clouding their minds with endless lustful fantasies to better drain them.
The seed is pumped, sap-like, into hosts of their volunteer breeders, the gestation process is then boosted and their labours eased by a combination of witchcraft and hermetics. The product of these efforts are strong, mindless, but wild and lustful warriors of mutiple gender varieties, many with unpredictable plant-like features. These new cultivars are imperfect, but they'll fight.

The Order of the Hammer
stand uncomfortably in the eye of the growing storm, unable to bring themselves to repress their wayward Mechanist brethren, but equally unable to side with the corruptive forces of Paganism... A corrosion is setting in here too though. As the societal bonds are breaking down all around them, more and more Hammerites are finding ways to exploit the "rescued" victims of their two adversaries, their technologies and alchemicals, to satisfy their own lusts and perversions. While the corrosion spreads ever faster the Order's efforts turn increasingly toward simply maintaining the facade of normality; while behind closed doors, in rich chambers and dank cells alike, all manner of debaucheries are taking place.
The city's nobility fund this particular corrosion, ever ready to descend into wanton depravity the moment an opportunity to do so presents itself. The more excessive and lascivious these activities become, the more lavishly they spend. On paper the Order has never been this extravagantly wealthy.​

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
I feel like you'd need to change quite a bit of history if you want that prissy little minx Cleopatra to be ravaged by Harald Hardrada and his men, as his fleet goes a viking right up the Nile to her palace where they run a long, messy train on her...

I mean, not that I've thought about it or anything... :p

Reactions: Humlebien

DSSAlex

Aug 19, 2017
Help Captain Ohhlimar and his cousin Screwie as they command an army of Prick-Prick sex-toys (tm) on a quest to impregnate the ruins of old Earth.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
The sims: Become best friends with someone. Become his wife's lover. Instead of just stealing the wife, become lovers with her husband and ask him to move in. After he is moved in, trap him in the basement underneath the house, forcing him to make paintings that you can sell for $$$, until he finally dies of starvation. Then marry his widow and have 3 kids with her. Then drown her in the pool for being such a cunt towards her late husband.
After that, become attracted to your eldest daughter. Realize that incest is wrong. Have daughter killed by spontanious combustion during the hottest day of the summer, but take a sample of her DNA before that. Grow said DNA into perfect clone of daughter. Knock up your definately-NOT-daughter with twins, and then kill off your remaining children from former wife, because you dont want them to think that you are a sick bastard who fucks his own family.

After twins are born, decide that clones are a flithy violation of nature and trap them in a room in the basement, that is filled with unfinished paintings and a gravestone in the corner for some reason. Force them to produce paintings and sculptures for $$$, while making sure they have access to enough food that they wont starve to death, like the guy who occupied the room before them.
Retire to become a fisher, while you live a mansion that is built on the back of 3 unknown people's hard work.

Oh, actually I might just have described the last time I played the sims 3, never mind. I will think up something original next time.

Reactions: HydroidUmbra

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Shadow of the Colossus: Hopefully it's you fucking them, otherwise it's like throwing a hallway down a hotdog.