Unity - Abandoned - Pico Sim Date 3 [v0.74.1] [Moosh]

1. 4.00 star(s)

GrimmShade

*Please note that this review will be changed as the game updates
    but as of now...

Although very good it needs some polishing but what do you expect since its unfinished . The artwork is beautifully done and very detailed. The Music is also well done and enjoy listening to it not only in game but separately. I also enjoyed the writing and dialogue .The only issues I had when playing the game was grinding to improve my stats which could be toned down but besides that I see no main issues with the game.

SideNote:
    To people complaining about the lack of lewd content its a dating sim you earn their love then fuck them if you wanted a smutty game go look somewhere else. As for the 3 images they are to show your progress and the sex scenes which will be added in the end is your reward aka fap material .
  2. 1.00 star(s)

LuminosHands

Pros:
    • Good art style
    Cons:
    • Bad endings(as in unsatisfying)
    • Bad writing(story, MC dialogue and narration)
    • Very grindy(even with god mode)
    • NO H SCENES achieved from my run
    • Info about girls very grindy to get(required for date questionnaire)
    • Doesn't allow you to change routes or see other ending after achieving one ending
    • Doesn't tell me how to achieve the H scenes or how to unlock them in a non directive manner
    • Saving problems with the game
    The game is too grindy to the point it seems redundant to even play this game for its lack of any good content and experience. (May as well fap to watching paint dry)
    It might've just been problems with
    my pc with the problem with saves, however i'm not counting that towards my rating as it would create bias in the review.
    There honestly might be someway to access the H scenes that i'm not aware of since there are pictures of an demo H scene in the preview.
    This doesn't excuse the fact that it shows no hints towards Characters with Unlockable H scenes(none which i'm aware of) as it has a silhouette girl menu.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

iron4doves

EDIT: This review was made prior to the (God mode Build) being posted. I haven't tired that build, but by the looks of it I would very much advise that the (God mode Build) be the one anyone use for now. Doing so may make the game feel more like a 3 star game? Maybe better? Idk. Below review is for the normal 0.70.1 build.
    Ugh, probably one of the most conflicted reviews I'll write. On one hand, this game has great art, the one girl I invested into (green hair girl with sex scene preview) is fun and has a beautiful character, but... there is so little H content with her! By the art on the post, and due to her proximity to your home, I assume she is one of the main girls, so I can only assume how little content there are for the other girls.

It's a shame really. You get 3 H-pictures of her, and then you get a game over "you win!"... And then the dev is like, btw, here is a WIP sex scene for her, and shows you the scene in the preview. Which COULD be a great scene, but it's out of context in the story, and you can't finish the scene! The progress bar goes all the way up to a "CLIMAX" point, but you cant use it! You have to click the "Quit" button once you're done, and that literally just closes the game! What kind of BS is that?

And, not to mention, getting to this point with this girl (3 pics and half a sex scene out of context) takes probably 30min of mind numbing spam clicking on different fucking points just to raise certain stats. It's basically a cookie clicker type game with absolutely 0 automation, you're manually baking each one of those fuckers. And, there are other girls, but you have to focus down one of them ON EASY MODE or else you wont get all the content for the girl by the time you die (yes, you have many girls but the game only gives you the time to play with one...).

Anyways. Damn I really WANT to like this game, but I fucking hate it. I feel compelled to give it 5 stars but it represents everything I hate about shitty H games. Maybe give it some time. It is not worth mine today.

I suppose my frustration is because with this being versioned v0.70.1, and having animated image previews and great art and such, I assumed it was going to be quite far along, I assumed there would be at least one girl with at least a couple sex scenes, and maybe that was unrealistic of me. Or, maybe there is a girl that is more fleshed out (doubt it), but I'm not pouring anymore time into this for now. I will come back later, and by then, who knows, maybe it will have become a 5 star game and I will update my review. Not there today, but it is a possible future.