darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 14, 2020
Picture Perfect [Ch. 7] [SuperWriter] - Original Size: 851MB

Compressed version for PC (193MB): -
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Dam Girls are Hot :love: (y)I Wish dev add pregnancy for all of them :cool:(y) Paris already pregnant but hope others be to :giggle:
Good Update (y)
Unfortunately you can only get them pregnant on their individual routes. No one gets pregnant on the harem route. :(

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
To quote Cock Robin: "Remember the Promise You Made?"
So what promise he made? Don't leave me hanging.
visible.jpg
Unfortunately you can only get them pregnant on their individual routes. No one gets pregnant on the harem route. :(
You're wrong.
And only Paris will be pregnant on the harem path, so you don't need to break up with her. Though you could just not make her pregnant either if you wanted, you wouldn't need to break up with her

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
So..>Why does this say "Voiced Version" in the OP...but the links all are the unvoiced version?

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
You're wrong.
Eh, looks like he keeps changing his mind about things. It is still so disappointing for me, not being able to have complete relationship with all of them on a harem route. I will just focus on Sasha route myself considering she is my favorite character.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
So..>Why does this say "Voiced Version" in the OP...but the links all are the unvoiced version?
It is no longer voiced because I am having trouble with the voice actors

So I see the changelog regarding animation/music updates, but is there actually any new story content this update?
The game was updated from Ch 6 to 7 a couple of weeks ago and this is just an update with all sex scenes now having animations and whole game having music

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Picture Perfect CH.7.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
It is no longer voiced because I am having trouble with the voice actors
I am sure there's a joke about actors, but not sure it's appropriate.

It's fine either way. I was just trying to help OscarSix with his walkthru mod. It was trying to use the voiced version...but since that isn't available...the mod would error out every time you'd call for a voice.

Also I noticed that "Simple Pleasure Joy.mp3" is being called in the code...but I can't find the actual MP3 file anywhere (was giving an error (I think there were 4 instances of it in Chapter 1...Haven't really checked anything later.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I am sure there's a joke about actors, but not sure it's appropriate.

It's fine either way. I was just trying to help OscarSix with his walkthru mod. It was trying to use the voiced version...but since that isn't available...the mod would error out every time you'd call for a voice.

Also I noticed that "Simple Pleasure Joy.mp3" is being called in the code...but I can't find the actual MP3 file anywhere (was giving an error (I think there were 4 instances of it in Chapter 1...Haven't really checked anything later.
You're probably playing the wrong version because it is supposed to be called GTS - Simple Pleasure Joy

Which version did you download?

Reactions: Ghostly

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
You're probably playing the wrong version because it is supposed to be called GTS - Simple Pleasure Joy

Which version did you download?
The one from the OP. Ahh. Maybe it's just a slip up due to the voiced version the mod was built on. Not a problem. I see the file.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Yep, the mod seems to mess a lot of people up. Better to just use a walkthrough =]
Hehe. Probably. But I think most of the issues with Oscar's mod right now are just because he was using the wrong version.

I *THINK* I have it corrected for him. For now. Not sure where he got the voiced version from, unless he grabbed it from the OP before someone changed it maybe?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Hehe. Probably. But I think most of the issues with Oscar's mod right now are just because he was using the wrong version.

I *THINK* I have it corrected for him. For now. Not sure where he got the voiced version from, unless he grabbed it from the OP before someone changed it maybe?
Yep, probably =]

Reactions: Ghostly

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Yeah Start a New Game again..... Call me if it's on version/Chapter 0.20 or something....
That is just the way RenPy works. If you go around mucking about with code...the Save Games get screwed up.

Things were added/changed...probably variables added. RenPy isn't smart enough to handle that...

There are ways to mitigate the damage, but in general...remember that this (and many other games here) are STILL in development.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
That is just the way RenPy works. If you go around mucking about with code...the Save Games get screwed up.

Things were added/changed...probably variables added. RenPy isn't smart enough to handle that...

There are ways to mitigate the damage, but in general...remember that this (and many other games here) are STILL in development.
Yeah sure but if it's 5 games out of 200 Ren'py Games that somehow can't deal with Game design/play changes(It's the Third version in a row)... And you need to start over it's pointless just focus 2-3 Months on building a good foundation for the game then you can make heavy changes later without Sacrificing the Experience of the Player.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah sure but if it's 5 games out of 200 Ren'py Games that somehow can't deal with Game design/play changes(It's the Third version in a row)... And you need to start over it's pointless just focus 2-3 Months on building a good foundation for the game then you can make heavy changes later without Sacrificing the Experience of the Player.
That's not how code works at all.

You can't make heavy changes at all without smething changing which has a high chance of screwing saves over. If the tiniest bit of code is altered with regards to a save then that save will be incompatible.

The only way to work around changes breaking saves is to never play a game in development.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
I started developing literally 9 months ago, and knew NOTHING about coding, Daz or any of this, so I ask that you have some patience because I will make a mistake here or there as a new developer.

And please don't say false information, saying this is the third update in a row that requires a new game.

Ch. 1, 4, 7 have needed restarts. Not 3 updates in a row

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes