4.00 star(s) 107 Votes
Feb 8, 2018
I'm a little confused so I apologise if this has been answered already - the changelog says the sex scenes are now animated but I've yet to see a single animation in the game. Am I missing something?

Reactions: BigDaddyDom

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Yeah, there's definitely more animation in there. As far as I can remember 2 sexscenes (Paris outdoors, Miracle Hotel) and some erotic scenes ( blowjob Paris, Lessons with Miracle/Sabrina and Sasha...)

Did you possibly use the Walkthrough Mod? To my knowledge it is not yet compatible with the new version - use the normal walkthrough or as an assistance the cheating/audio mod instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: LemuresXL
Feb 8, 2018
Yeah, there's definitely more animation in there. As far as I can remember 2 sexscenes (Paris outdoors, Miracle Hotel) and some erotic scenes ( blowjob Paris, Lessons with Miracle/Sabrina and Sasha...)

Did you possibly use the Walkthrough Mod? To my knowledge it is not yet compatible with the new version - use the normal walkthrough or as an assistance the cheating/audio mod instead.
I was using the Mod, so maybe that's the issue. Why would the walkthrough mod not be compatible?

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I thought the mod was updated to the latest game version; guess I was wrong :(
The mod was for a voiced version that was available around May 15th. If you use it on this version before he fixes the mod you'll notice a few problem. Better not to use it and just follow the Official walkthrough (or Fan made).

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
Maybe I'm missing something here but I thought the game had some voice acting in it. I originally played with the walkthrough mod but heard it disables the voice acting. So I deleted the game and re downloaded it and no voices at all; just music.

Zargon_games

Creating Games
Game Developer
Jan 22, 2020
Maybe I'm missing something here but I thought the game had some voice acting in it. I originally played with the walkthrough mod but heard it disables the voice acting. So I deleted the game and re downloaded it and no voices at all; just music.
i think only chapter 1 has voice acting for now

Reactions: HunterSeeker

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
It was voiced for a short bit but SW said this

Actually, I may have to stop the voice acting because a couple of the actresses want way more money than I'm willing to give -_-'
So he redid and removed all the voice acting.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
oh that's a shame, VA is one of those thinks that make this game really special, i undestand the motives but maybe they can think about it in the future...
I did read somewhere (either in this thread or his patreon) that the voice acting is on the "back burner" for now. There is a possibility it could be back. Most likely when the story is nearly completed though.

Reactions: darth_hiruma

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
oh that's a shame, VA is one of those thinks that make this game really special, i undestand the motives but maybe they can think about it in the future...
I'm pretty sure dev will consider it when the game is completed.
I wouldn't be surprised either if VA did come back at some point. And there's also a mod project where some of the original voices are partly reused again.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Everytime you see Miracle her fangs keep getting bigger and I'm wondering when she's going to bite her dad and drink his blood or maybe she'll bite his dick instead maybe she'll even bite the whole family including her BFF.

One spot in the car while talking to her the dad name tag is used instead of miracles.

Another spot when talking with Sasha the dad tag is used instead of Sasha's when she was talking.

SuperWriter

For some reason after Miracle says the lines M "Hehe, yay." at the hotel it goes to the main menu page even though there is more stuff that is suppose to happen.

Looks like it was being caused by if Iroute == True: variable was for some reason set to false but once I opened the console and typed in Iroute=True and hit enter the game continued on instead of going to the main menu. Iroute should of been set to True back in episode U3.rpy so no clue what turned it fucking off. Looking back at all of the older saves I had the variable was set to False instead of True.

Then a little later gets kicked to the main menu again because fucking if Aroute == True: is set to fucking False so I'm guessing broute is suppose to be set to True as well so I might as well edit that as well while I'm in there so I don't have to do it later.

Last edited:
Reactions: darth_hiruma
4.00 star(s) 107 Votes