4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Only BJ now but the next update..... :sneaky:
My only disappointment with the lack of VA is that I wanted to see whether the voice actress for Sabrina was going to be god awful (my bet) or if she would actually have a real British accent.

Anyway... Who do you think will end up being the kinkiest of the girls? Who will give up the ass first? Or suggest a family sex night first?

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
My only disappointment with the lack of VA is that I wanted to see whether the voice actress for Sabrina was going to be god awful (my bet) or if she would actually have a real British accent.

Anyway... Who do you think will end up being the kinkiest of the girls? Who will give up the ass first? Or suggest a family sex night first?
I bet both will be Paris roles. Or maybe Miracle but it's likely to be Paris.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
There were also a few sound samples with Sabrina in the game version with VA - I used some of them in my Mod for her laughter.

Reactions: MrFriendly

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
so, after the last update, what was clearly a fail in all ways, iam wondering what we can expect now as an update...
your alst update :
9 animations (all sex scenes now animated)
-- 35 new songs (entire game has music)
-- Have to start a new game because of code changes. Sorry about that!

so, we can expect more shit as an update ? i mean more musik to stretch the content ?
or u finaly delivering game content ?
what? I'm all for critiquing games but to say this was a bit off. Superwriter is one of the devs that puts out consistent content, and quick too

Thanks for the update. Will Miracle be the focus of the next one? She's my favourite.
I'm sure she's the favorite of many :p hopefully we get a sex scene with her normal look, or a BJ since she hasn't done one yet!

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Lol I didn't fuck up the code. I change the variables to make the game a lot easier to manage. But yes, it did require a restart which I did not know because I am still learning a lot of the coding.

Let me know if you have any issues! But starting a new game should fix everything =]
So I just start a new game and going through everything again but I still think there is a bug. At near the end of chapter 7 if you don't kiss Miracle and have sex with her. After bring her home from the party it just show the end chapter credit and skip straight to watch movie with Sasha. If I kiss Miracle and do have sex with her then then game continue like normal, no end chapter 7 credit and there is a rehearsal/finger with Sasha before the movie scene.
As for why I don't want to have sex why Miracle, don't ask :xd

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
So I just start a new game and going through everything again but I still think there is a bug. At near the end of chapter 7 if you don't kiss Miracle and have sex with her. After bring her home from the party it just show the end chapter credit and skip straight to watch movie with Sasha. If I kiss Miracle and do have sex with her then then game continue like normal, no end chapter 7 credit and there is a rehearsal/finger with Sasha before the movie scene.
I tested it for you even it hurt me to refuse Miracle. I skipped Miracle scene (drive and go home) then end of ch7 showed up. After that it's rehearsal/finger with Sasha.

Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I tested it for you even it hurt me to refuse Miracle. I skipped Miracle scene (drive and go home) then end of ch7 showed up. After that it's rehearsal/finger with Sasha.
Strange. Did you reject Paris as well? Here is my save before the kiss with Miracle, can you test it?
Miracle and Paris is cool and all. I just don't like the harem thing so I choose stick with one girl only and Sasha happen to be my favorite character. Also, I hate vegetarian.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Strange. Did you reject Paris as well? Here is my save before the kiss with Miracle, can you test it?
Miracle and Paris is cool and all. I just don't like the harem thing so I choose stick with one girl only and Sasha happen to be my favorite character. Also, I hate vegetarian.
No I'm not rejecting Paris. Btw you can go harem for now. There'll be paths to choose later.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
I tested it. Still get rehearsal/finger with Sasha.
Edit: And yes. I reject Miracle.
screenshot0009.png

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
what? I'm all for critiquing games but to say this was a bit off. Superwriter is one of the devs that puts out consistent content, and quick too

I'm sure she's the favorite of many :p hopefully we get a sex scene with her normal look, or a BJ since she hasn't done one yet!
Thanks for the support, Dom. I really don't mind criticism, but that just felt like an attack when I do my best to release content to you guys month in and out.

And the next Miracle scenes will be with her normal look!
If you skip kissing Miracle and stuff, yes, you will miss most of the content in Ch. 7 and jump straight to the Sasha scene. There's no bug. The code has nothing wrong with it

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Strange
I tested it. Still get rehearsal/finger with Sasha.
Edit: And yes. I reject Miracle.
Thanks for the help. Must be something wrong on my end then. I even redownload the game and delete the save in appdata but still missing Sasha rehearsal/finger scene. Oh well, I decide to just go back and accept Mirace since its too much of a hassle to try and fix the problem
Thanks for the support, Dom. I really don't mind criticism, but that just felt like an attack when I do my best to release content to you guys month in and out.

And the next Miracle scenes will be with her normal look!

If you skip kissing Miracle and stuff, yes, you will miss most of the content in Ch. 7 and jump straight to the Sasha scene. There's no bug. The code has nothing wrong with it
But there should still be the Sasha rehearsal/finger scene yes? The MC even mention it in the movie theater even though it never happen.

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Strange

Thanks for the help. Must be something wrong on my end then. I even redownload the game and delete the save in appdata but still missing Sasha rehearsal/finger scene. Oh well, I decide to just go back and accept Mirace since its too much of a hassle to try and fix the problem

But there should still be the Sasha rehearsal/finger scene yes? The MC even mention it in the movie theater even though it never happen.
Right. You must have chosen a wrong option somewhere after restarting the game. Nothing wrong with the code, like I said. Maybe you should just use a walkthrough?

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I am thinking Paris for ass and then Miracle goes behind the MC's back and talks to Sasha about family sex night and then they surprise Paris and MC with it...
You could be right about Paris for first anal. She likes to be ahead of the curve. However, I'm kinda thinking Miracle for both. That girl is a freak, and she's not looking to go back into the bottle.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You could be right about Paris for first anal. She likes to be ahead of the curve. However, I'm kinda thinking Miracle for both. That girl is a freak, and she's not looking to go back into the bottle.
Yeah, Miracle surprised me (in a very good way) with her forwardness. Maybe she will be strapping on a dildo and screwing Sabrina to get her "ready" for daddy. LMAO

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes