Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Completed Picture Perfect - Music/Voices addon/Cheating/Walkthrough/Gallery [v1.0b] [KoGa3]

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Picture Perfect - Mod Banner.jpg
Overview:
This Mod adds a status screen with some cheating options
and a "choices help" (Walkthrough) to this game.
I also added alternative music and voice/effects sounds.

Most of these functions are optional and can be turned on/off while playing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Short note:
My "WT +smc" function also makes the minigames in
the harem episode a little easier (you have more time).

Nov. 20, 2022
Maintenance Mod update to version v1.0b
(Mod menu enhancements, more game settings etc)

Updated: 2022-11-20
Game/Creator: Picture Perfect /
Modder: KoGa3 F95zone /
Mod Version: v1.0b
Game Version: v1.0
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download Mod version v1.0b (~154MB)
-

Download game v1.0, compressed
with integrated Mod v1.0b (~531MB):
-

Android port from the game v1.0 compressed
with integrated Mod v1.0b (~532MB):
-

Some ingame pics of my Mod:
PP_01.jpg PP_02.jpg PP_03.jpg PP_04.jpg
PP_05.jpg PP_06.jpg PP_07.jpg PP_08.jpg

Last edited:

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I know you said you'd stop your Mod if the game got original music. And now the time had come: the Dev added that to his complete game. I've tried that now - in principle not bad, but unfortunately for me NO comparison to your music addon. Therefore my request: Please think it over again, I for my part would be very happy about a further development of your Mod.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I know you said you'd stop your Mod if the game got original music. And now the time had come: the Dev added that to his complete game. I've tried that now - in principle not bad, but unfortunately for me NO comparison to your music addon. Therefore my request: Please think it over again, I for my part would be very happy about a further development of your Mod.
Well, you caught me a little off guard here. I was mentally already finished with this mod and I just wanted to remove the links to my now outdated/obsolete version here...
Anyway, thanks for using my mod so far. Ok, I will have another look at it and then decide if I will continue.

Update:
OK, I have revised it again. In principle the effort was manageable, although it took me a few hours. I also tried the original music - but it's not that bad than I feared after your comment. And one thing you have to give the dev credit for: when he does something, he does it seriously: in total 35!! pieces of music...(and the game isn't allready finished so far).

Well, now that I've revised the mod (but who can say no to such a friendly request) - what's the next step. To make my Mod make some sense in the future (besides the cheat mode, of course), I'll maybe bring back the sound effects and human expressions (eg laughter, moaning,...) - which are not available in the original version anymore (funny thing: I allready had that partially in my very first version - shit, where is my backup from back then...)

So, and the only thing missing now is that I get weak again with my Mod for Halfway House, too...

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Updated my Mod to version V2-Ch7, added sounds/voices to the actual game content (chapter 7). And I had really fun with adding sex sounds/moanings for the spicy game parts so far (sex with Paris Ch3, lessons with Miracle/Sabrina in Ch4, finger sucking szene Sasha Ch5, Sex with Miracle Ch7) - my pants suddenly got quite tight...

The other functions in my Mod (cheating/info screen/music/walkthrough) are of course still working for all 7 chapters, too.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Weird but at the chapter 6, I still get "NameError: name 'MBlessons' is not defined".

If I do a new game without the mod the error does not occur.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/U6.rpy", line 1645, in script
    if MBlessons == True:
  File "game/U6.rpy", line 1645, in <module>
    if MBlessons == True:
NameError: name 'MBlessons' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    if MBlessons == True:
  File "B:\SuperWriter\Picture Perfect\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "B:\SuperWriter\Picture Perfect\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2035, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "B:\SuperWriter\Picture Perfect\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if MBlessons == True:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Picture Perfect Ch.8

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Weird but at the chapter 6, I still get "NameError: name 'MBlessons' is not defined".

If I do a new game without the mod the error does not occur.

Code:

While running game code:
    if MBlessons == True:
    if MBlessons == True:

Full traceback:
    if MBlessons == True:
  File "B:\SuperWriter\Picture Perfect\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1830, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "B:\SuperWriter\Picture Perfect\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2035, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "B:\SuperWriter\Picture Perfect\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
    if MBlessons == True:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Picture Perfect Ch.8
Strange, actually shouldn't happen. I did a quick complete run-through of the game with Mod from the beginning to the end and couldn't find any errors. Maybe there are still old settings in your saves - there was a major change (game variables) when switching from CH6 to Ch7 in the original game and you had to do a complete restart. I've attached a few saves from my now done playthrough (they are at the end of each chapter), maybe this solves your problem.

Download

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
KoGa3, I was already on a new start, but I still tested with your saves and the error is still there.

In fact the problem is related to a choice of chapter 4 if you choose "Don’t teach them.", this causes the error I mentioned in chapter 6 before entering the forest with Sabrina. If I rollback and go to the cheat menu to change the choices, it returns the error to the mod.

Either way, this is a great mod. I saw that the game was going to be remade with a new engine, so I don't know if it's worth going to work on the error.
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/U6.rpy", line 917, in script
    P "(This is skinship times a 100.)"
  File "game/KoGa3Mod.rpy", line 501, in execute
    screen KoGa3ScreenCheatMore1():
  File "game/KoGa3Mod.rpy", line 504, in execute
    vbox:
  File "game/KoGa3Mod.rpy", line 616, in execute
    hbox:
  File "game/KoGa3Mod.rpy", line 624, in execute
    if KoGa3MBlessonsStart == 1:
  File "game/KoGa3Mod.rpy", line 625, in execute
    if MBlessons is True:

Full traceback:
  File "B:\SuperWriter\Picture Perfect\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 706, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "B:\SuperWriter\Picture Perfect\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1336, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "B:\SuperWriter\Picture Perfect\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1139, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "B:\SuperWriter\Picture Perfect\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "B:\SuperWriter\Picture Perfect\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "B:\SuperWriter\Picture Perfect\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "B:\SuperWriter\Picture Perfect\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "B:\SuperWriter\Picture Perfect\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "B:\SuperWriter\Picture Perfect\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "B:\SuperWriter\Picture Perfect\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "B:\SuperWriter\Picture Perfect\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "B:\SuperWriter\Picture Perfect\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
  File "B:\SuperWriter\Picture Perfect\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "B:\SuperWriter\Picture Perfect\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    vbox:
    hbox:
    if MBlessons is True:
  File "<screen language>", line 625, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Picture Perfect Ch.8

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
KoGa3, I was already on a new start, but I still tested with your saves and the error is still there.

In fact the problem is related to a choice of chapter 4 if you choose "Don’t teach them.", this causes the error I mentioned in chapter 6 before entering the forest with Sabrina. If I rollback and go to the cheat menu to change the choices, it returns the error to the mod.

Either way, this is a great mod. I saw that the game was going to be remade with a new engine, so I don't know if it's worth going to work on the error.
Code:

While running game code:
    vbox:
    hbox:
    if MBlessons is True:

Full traceback:
  File "B:\SuperWriter\Picture Perfect\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 706, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "B:\SuperWriter\Picture Perfect\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1336, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "B:\SuperWriter\Picture Perfect\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1139, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "B:\SuperWriter\Picture Perfect\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "B:\SuperWriter\Picture Perfect\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "B:\SuperWriter\Picture Perfect\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "B:\SuperWriter\Picture Perfect\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "B:\SuperWriter\Picture Perfect\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
  File "B:\SuperWriter\Picture Perfect\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "B:\SuperWriter\Picture Perfect\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
  File "B:\SuperWriter\Picture Perfect\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "B:\SuperWriter\Picture Perfect\PP-Ch.8-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    vbox:
    hbox:
    if MBlessons is True:
  File "<screen language>", line 625, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Picture Perfect Ch.8
Thanks, now I know why I missed the bug (well, in my playthroughs I always choosed the teaching option...)
I made a quick patch for it, hopefully it should work now (download on the main page).

Last edited:
Reactions: lTTMl

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Does the mod work for android...?
Unfortunately I am not a big Android expert. I had tried a complete port in the previous version, but unfortunately I had problems with my mod menu with that (was too big for the screen resolution of my mobile phone).

Feb 8, 2018
This is a great mod but I do have to ask if there is any way you might be able to add a gallery/scene replay option as well? I know it's a bit much to be asking for more when you already have given us so much, but a scene replay function would be the icing on the cake :)

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Ah, glad to see you got this updated. I like what your did previously, so I was hoping to see you doing an update. Thank you so much and keep up the good work. Greatly appreciated.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
aside from menu or walkthrough part the rest seems as if it was naturally part of the game from the get go

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Great mod to a great game, but how can you adjust the points? At the Mod menu I see that Sabrina is on 11 with "not set" behind it.

I want to change it to 13 but cannot select it. I can adjust other options in the mod menu.

thank you in advance!

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Great mod to a great game, but how can you adjust the points? At the Mod menu I see that Sabrina is on 11 with "not set" behind it.

I want to change it to 13 but cannot select it. I can adjust other options in the mod menu.

thank you in advance!
Thanks.

About the impossible point changing: I unlock that normally at the first appearance of an character or at least when the points are changing the first time - for Sabrina this happens in chapter 3. So if you play with my Mod from the beginning, it works.

For those who load a save without my Mod, I actually repeat these unlocks at the beginning of each subsequent chapter - only I seem to have forgotten to do that for the Sabrina points!

I'll add that into my Mod of course when the next (final) game chapter is released.

Last edited:
Reactions: BVonkX

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
First thx for all you awsome mods, some of your music is landing in my music ordner I mean folder sry. I have a question to you or the community here, after the playing from Sasha and the talking with S. Green they are on the street. And then comes the hint several days later and all that chat makes no sense in anyway, Sabrina is on the toilet and they are now a couple häää? And I see that none tip on the upper screen is standing what are my points from you mod, first they coming to live when the mc goes to the wc and short before meeting Sabrina in there the realation point "mod" in top showing then.
But when I to testing start a new game that can I see at the beginning with your mod, I played 0.12 from new on no old savegames used, I´m a bit confused right now o_O must I start 0.13 even from beginng or what happend?