4.00 star(s) 107 Votes

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Those headphones better be waterproof! A good father always worries. I certainly wouldn't want her to get electrocuted before that said good father has a chance to romance, seduce, and impregnate her.
Haha. No barbecued daughters in this VN. Well, at least not until you get to romance the lovely gals as you said =D

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
So with this being another harem game I have concerns, the same issue I have with other harem games like WVM, Sisterly Lust etc, in that all the girls know and approve of the MC's relationships with other girls. To me it ruins any depth of the relationship between two characters, because the scenario changes to something so improbable.

I know in rare cases polygamous relationships do work, but they tend to be small groups and not the dozens of girls that you see in most harem VN's. Superwriter how big are you planning this harem to be? Will it just be the daughters or will you be adding more girls later on?

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
So with this being another harem game I have concerns, the same issue I have with other harem games like WVM, Sisterly Lust etc, in that all the girls know and approve of the MC's relationships with other girls. To me it ruins any depth of the relationship between two characters, because the scenario changes to something so improbable.

I know in rare cases polygamous relationships do work, but they tend to be small groups and not the dozens of girls that you see in most harem VN's. Superwriter how big are you planning this harem to be? Will it just be the daughters or will you be adding more girls later on?
I think what you say is important if you're going for a realistic approach, which I am. In my mind, 3 or be 4 girls MAX, would be realistic. So, the harem ending for PP will be the daughters and MAYBE Sabrina.

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
Devs like SuperWriter make being a hero so much more difficult, Especially when they are in the thread and interacting with the fan base and community, Sorry Super :cry:

PP-CH.4

PICTURE PERFECT CH.4! (Download & Walkthrough for GreatWriters+)
Hey, my beautiful pervs! Here it finally is, PICTURE PERFECT CH 4! I really think you're going to like this update. I had a lot of fun making it for you guys!

And as voted, I'll be releasing updates quicker. Instead of 4-6 weeks, 2-3, and will work on SECRET SUMMER once PP is done.

**Note** There are 2 small Paris scenes you will miss if you're on her route and you don't make a new game. I'm really sorry about that, had to change some coding. But you can just skip until you see the new content. Thank you, guys!

-SuperWriter

Last edited:

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Picture Perfect [v0.4] [SuperWriter] - Original Size: 830MB

Download Win (108MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Devs like SuperWriter make being a hero so much more difficult, Especially when they are in the thread and interacting with the fan base and community, Sorry Super :cry:

PP-CH.4

PICTURE PERFECT CH.4! (Download & Walkthrough for GreatWriters+)
Hey, my beautiful pervs! Here it finally is, PICTURE PERFECT CH 4! I really think you're going to like this update. I had a lot of fun making it for you guys!

And as voted, I'll be releasing updates quicker. Instead of 4-6 weeks, 2-3, and will work on SECRET SUMMER once PP is done.

**Note** There are 2 small Paris scenes you will miss if you're on her route and you don't make a new game. I'm really sorry about that, had to change some coding. But you can just skip until you see the new content. Thank you, guys!

-SuperWriter
Haha, don't worry. I understand that the game is going to eventually leak no matter what, but that shows me you guys are enjoying my story!

I just ask that if you truly are a fan of the game that you think about supporting me at alll because every dollar DOES help. I pour it right back into whatever I need for developing. Thank you guys and enjoy!

lint77 Thanks for the link.
Do you have the changelog for chapter 4 ??
Don't worry I'm going to update the log myself as soon as I get home in the next hour

SuperWriter was Paris' hair issue due to the style or the colour? Because I'd love to see her dark hair back, even with the new style...
I just decided to go with a natural hair color, but I'll definitely check out dark and see if that looks better. Thank you for the suggestion!

Upshalli

Dec 14, 2019
Decent update. Liked that bathroom scene between girls very much, but little bit disappointed that there wasnt really any content between MC and Sasha, he is my favorite girl by far, oh god i love her, cant wait to... :love: hopefully soon enough! ;) Also i like Paris new hair more than previous hair.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1412183

Game Developer
May 15, 2019
Decent update. Liked that bathroom scene between girls very much, but little bit disappointed that there wasnt really any content between MC and Sasha, he is my favorite girl by far, oh god i love her, cant wait to... :love: hopefully soon enough! ;) Also i like Paris new hair more than previous hair.
I realize Sasha's content has been a bit lacking the past 2 updates, but that's definitely going to change this upcoming update Ch. 5. You'll be getting a healthy dose of Sasha and the first sexual content with her. Hehe. About damn time, right??

4.00 star(s) 107 Votes