All demos from his patreon
Thread Updated: 2022-09-06
Release Date: 13/Aug/2018
Developer: PIECE SOFT - -
Censored: N/A
Version: Demos
Language: English, Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Collection

DOWNLOAD
All in one(2023-05-14)

Win: - - - -

All in one(2022-09-06)

Win: - - -

All in One

- - - -

Game_2019-05-19_16-05-58.png Game_2019-05-19_16-07-18.png Game_2019-05-19_16-08-03.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
'reverse ryona' ? Do you start off beaten with missing limbs and intestines hanging out then get brutally healed by wandering nurses?

[EDIT] Having played a couple of the demos, here's a serious answer:

Male (shota) gets (bloodlessly) beat up by older females who use sexy f-dom attacks as well as just, like, punching.

Last edited:

Jan 10, 2018
'reverse ryona' ? Do you start off beaten with missing limbs and intestines hanging out then get brutally healed by wandering nurses?
I'm assuming it's "Female player character brutally beats up enemies in graphic and vaguely sexual fashion", but... Isn't that already being done in "normal" games these days? Like, that just sounds like God of War or Resident Evil* to me... I don't really keep in touch with the mainstream these days, but graphic violence seemed pretty popular last gen. Well, I guess making it an explicit fetish lets you cast off the plausible deniability and really give the viewer what they wanted, though.

...Ah, this is the same person who made Marionette Hunter? I remember downloading that, like, half a decade ago, and then never getting around to trying it... I wonder if it was any good.

*Well, neither of those are quite right (though God of War would have been, if Kratos was a woman), but they're close enough, and popular for other people to recognize. Just preemptively acknowledging that my examples are flawed!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Forge Wright

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
I'm assuming it's "Female player character brutally beats up enemies in graphic and vaguely sexual fashion", but... Isn't that already being done in "normal" games these days? Like, that just sounds like God of War or Resident Evil* to me... I don't really keep in touch with the mainstream these days, but graphic violence seemed pretty popular last gen.
The word 'ryona' itself doesn't include any specific gender expectation, but generally it's women (usually protagonists) being brutalized by (typically) men/male monsters. Could be a male protagonist getting brutalized by females, I suppose.

It's all fun and games till the first penis gets bitten off.

[REVIEWING UNDERWAY]

Anyway, I played a couple of games. It's shota vs female fighting stuff with f-dom themes. No blood or death. Just unconsciousness (AFAIK).

Kyo no Sekai 4 (The World of Evil 4) Demo
* Broken fighting game. Protagonist (shota Male) vs Female. When protag runs out of mana there doesn't seem to be anyway to continue the fight and you just get stuck.

Kyo no Gakuen (The School of Evil) Demo
* Buggy fighting game. Females use F-dom sexual assaults that damage the hero, along with more normal moves. No blood, just unconsciousness. Some fights are very buggy.

[EDIT] Wrong Kyo!

Last edited:

Jan 10, 2018
Anyway, I played a couple of games. It's shota vs female fighting stuff with f-dom themes. No blood or death. Just unconsciousness (AFAIK).[EDIT] Wrong Kyo!
Oh, that makes more sense.

The word 'ryona' itself doesn't include any specific gender expectation, but generally it's women (usually protagonists) being brutalized by (typically) men/male monsters. Could be a male protagonist getting brutalized by females, I suppose.

It's all fun and games till the first penis gets bitten off.
Yeah, I was just thinking of how they call it "reverse rape" when it's a game about women raping men, despite the fact that that's just plain "rape", and figured the same logic applied here. I was half-asleep and forgot that those games usually have a man as the main character.

odd you sure your not thinking of the games erocabin made? cause this stuff was inspired by his works.
Ah, looking it up, the game I was thinking of was actually called Marionette Hunter Aris, and was released by a circle called Puroto - it doesn't appear to have any connection. Odd, I wouldn't have thought the name common enough for this kind of mistake.

BluWorm

Aug 9, 2017
This looks somewhat intreresting, considering what I read from the previous posts.
I have to ask: who or what is "erocabin" ?

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
someone who used to make games just like this I'll go look for some

thats all I could find

Reactions: Captain Pervert

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017

:whistle: can someone update thread with new demo game?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote