Collection RPGM PIECE SOFT [2023-05-14] [PIECE SOFT]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

erocabin

Jun 18, 2022
How do you get access to this?
Discord server was closed long ago.
All download links for old demos posted there. As for vids... well... nobody asked yet.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

echo2023

May 23, 2022
All download links for old demos posted there. As for vids... well... nobody asked yet.¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Are the videos still available somewhere or are they all gone? I have been looking for them because they were public a long time ago and suddenly they were all gone so I have been trying to gain access to them again.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

bilrockstar

Jul 4, 2018
Hey dude, i subscribed to your telegram, can you post all your demos there or most of the stuff from boosty. I cant use boosty in my country unfortunately

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
hmmm not sure if it's a false poositive or not, but i'm throwing it in just in case.

GAL BUSTER 0.0.1\winmm.dll might be infected with a Gen:Variant.Jaik.104744

bitdefender auto kills this dll

1684069916658.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anneb0lin

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
hmmm not sure if it's a false poositive or not, but i'm throwing it in just in case.

GAL BUSTER 0.0.1\winmm.dll might be infected with a Gen:Variant.Jaik.104744

bitdefender auto kills this dll

View attachment 2619907
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Strange that Malwarebytes detects that there, I've got Malwarebytes installed on my PC and it doesn't say anything about any virus. Nothing's happened to me either and I've had this for... a while, at least since last year. I'd be willing to say it's a false positive.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote