RPGM Completed Pig Demon and Female Samurai [Final] [Circle No 1]

2.20 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ373697_img_main.png

Overview:
The "Pig Demon" came from the West, and the "Pig Demon Disaster" led to the destruction of the Japanese nation. But at the same time, with the new power brought from the West. But at the same time, with the new power brought from the West, the people of the archipelago were able to defeat the King of the Pig Demon after a fierce battle.
Many years have passed since then. ......

Shizuka Hiiragi, a female samurai in Sasara Castle's guard, was wondering about the recent increase in the number of pig demons. I'm sure you'll be able to understand why. ......
Feeling responsible for the death of her subordinate and the victims, Shizuka decided to train. That night, the Pig Demon General, who has the wisdom to even speak human language, appeared. It was all the dark work of this Pig Demon General.
Shizuka Hiiragi was defeated when she was taken advantage of, and was raped and sired while crying out the name of her beloved.

The swelling ambition of the Pig Demon Lord swallowed up Shizuka Hiiragi, and even the Sasara Kingdom.
And even the land of Sasara will be swallowed up. ......!​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-22
Release Date: 2022-02-18
Developer: Circle No. 1 -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (DeepL by Shisaye )
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

RJ373697_img_smp1.png RJ373697_img_smp2.png RJ373697_img_smp3.png RJ373697_img_smp4.png RJ373697_img_smp5.png RJ373697_img_smp6.png RJ373697_img_smp7.png RJ373697_img_smp8.png RJ373697_img_smp9.png

Last edited by a moderator:

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
also they usually translate orc as pig demon hence why they look like pigs and are eaten as pork in some manga lol like i said though its w.e its just so common it bugs me xD

Erosia

Oct 3, 2018
...in our tonge it is MTL. lol

EDIT:
Pig Demon Lord? more like an ugly cuckolding bastard.
I'mma be honest mah bro, orcs are at least EXPECTED to be monsters, and at least to me are more attractive than the human ugly bastards. Though then again even that's not much of an improvement lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rugerrell6
2.20 star(s) 9 Votes