Others Pigeon blood installaton

Darkness2020

Mar 13, 2019
I have ISO files of the game with names iso1 and iso2 but i am unable to install even after mounting, when i run in japanese admin it goes to setup but after that it automatically closes.It is the 2002 japanese game on . I have provided the files if needed. the iso files Link: Password:tiy5 Link: Password:7257. both are around 600 Mbs.

Last edited:

Ray123

Aug 26, 2017
Hey, is there a save file or English patch for this game? I don't understand Japanese for this game, and I couldn't find it anywhere on the internet.

If anyone sees my comment, please could anyone from F95zone create an English patch or make a full save file for this game.

canonpy

Aug 17, 2022
Hey, is there a save file or English patch for this game? I don't understand Japanese for this game, and I couldn't find it anywhere on the internet.

If anyone sees my comment, please could anyone from F95zone create an English patch or make a full save file for this game.
here is your save file .Use ctrl+f and find "pigeon blood" . But the worst part of this game that it hides the save file location. I couldnt find save file location of this game anywhere in the pc (fck it)

Ray123

Aug 26, 2017
here is your save file .Use ctrl+f and find "pigeon blood" . But the worst part of this game that it hides the save file location. I couldnt find save file location of this game anywhere in the pc (fck it)
C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\AbogadoPowers\PIGEON BLOOD

Reactions: canonpy