Love Ninja
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
PtlpPbO.png

Do you like girls?
Do you like to eat out?
Do you like to... eat out girls? ;)
Or do you prefer to *shock* get eaten by girls?

Whichever of these things strikes your fancy, I'm sure you'll find your stay in 'Mrs. Big Bad Werewolf', the hottest restaurant led by monster girls, exciting and tasty :)

Thread Updated: 2019/02/16
Release Date: 2019/02/16
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: 0.285s
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game Guides:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -

SuYlYHu.png 5xF3a5V.png 6fe2K4Q.png wjzbLbq.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Wow, a new title from the Quidget Team. Awesome.

I really do love the aesthetics of your games- they still capture that old Full Throttle/Grim Fandango spirit. The car with the pompadour is incredible. Can't wait to try this one! :)

Reactions: Dezue

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Is this version of the game stripped of most of the adult content if you're not a patron like the other game from them is?
Do you actually think these devs would release that version here? Nah they gotta keep that paywall.

Reactions: Dammit and Dezue

Dezue

Love Ninja
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Do you have to drop acid to fap to this one?:LOL:
You don't have to, but it certainly helps

It's just a bit too furry for me, but the art looks nice, good luck with your game.
Thanks a ton! :)
I can certainly feel your first impression, I think I could choose better screenshots :unsure:. The game is actually not super-furry, we even have two human girls (both of which have lewd scenes), so you might give it a go anyway.

furry everywhere
Haha dang, my screenshots kinda misrepresent the game a bit - it's not that furry except for Grrracelyn, the werwolf girl in the beginning. Talk about misleading game introductions, eh? ;)

hey kids..i finally found the true definition of "what the actual fuck" :D whether the game is good or not..that still applies :p
Hahahaha :D

Nice, another way of eating bacon
Niiiice :D XD
The expression on his face :D

Wow, a new title from the Quidget Team. Awesome.

I really do love the aesthetics of your games- they still capture that old Full Throttle/Grim Fandango spirit. The car with the pompadour is incredible. Can't wait to try this one! :)
Thanks a ton, my man! :) You're spot on with the game feel! Have fun playing and let me know how you liked it! ❤

Not sure if I want to fap or wipe my hard drive

Best thing about the game is the writing, it's actually well done.
If you're gonna download for sexy time, you'll be disappointed.
Fap first, wipe your hard drive afterwards ;) XD
Thanks for the compliment! You're right with the sexy time, we'll address that in one of the future updates!

Is this version of the game stripped of most of the adult content if you're not a patron like the other game from them is?
All of our Patron-funded games have a ❤SEXtended Edition❤ with twice the lewd content and bonus gameplay.
We've marked the SEXtended choices more clearly in this game though, so you can play the public content more comfortably.

Do you actually think these devs would release that version here? Nah they gotta keep that paywall.
Couldn't make it without our awesome generous Patrons ❤

i hope this doesnt mean they dropped quidget :(
No worries, Quidget is still in the making!
It's a bit of a longer story: We've changed our engine to Unity recently because we've had problems with RPGMaker (mostly performance and workflow). So that naturally meant a lot of work behind the scenes, not only coding-wise but also fixing graphics and redoing all animations. When the IGMC game jam (kinda surprisingly) came along, we decided to take part in it - out of tradition and to be able to work on new content, as well as test-driving our new engine :)

Oh yeah!

Reactions: Wasey and Gabaw