[VN] [Ren'Py] [Completed] Pillow [v1.0] [Iceridlah Games]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes
U

User_23654

main_menu.png

Overview:
Pablo hasn't seen Maria in two years. They shared a childhood together, and she has invited him over to her new apartment for a visit. The two have always been close, but could they be closer?

Pablo and Maria are the default names however you can name them to whatever you wish.

This is more of a visual short story than a visual novel. The word count comes in at slightly less than two thousand. There are only a handful of choices to be made, but they matter. Picking the right choices will lead you to one of two good endings. One ending, of course, is much better than the other. Other choices will lead to a "bad" ending and probably a game over.

Any future updates of this game, if there are any, will be fixing mistakes. This is the final version of this game.

Pillow ties in with The Seed in a small way. You'll see how if you play both.

Thinking about testing the android waters with Pillow. Then maybe release android versions of the others. I'm not sure yet.

Thanks for playing!
Thread Updated: 2019-04-15
Release Date: 2019-04-13
Developer: Iceridlah Games
Other Games: My Best Friend's Family
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
3dcg, Male Protagonist, Vaginal Sex, Masturbation, Big Tits

Installation:
1. Extract and run.

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others:
UNOFFICIAL ANDROID

image1.jpg image7.jpg image17.jpg image21.jpg image31.jpg image69.jpg

Walter Victor

Dec 27, 2017
A little gem of a short story. Well written with appealing characters. I absolutely loved playing this game!

An incest game, with no mention of it. The two main characters never mention their relationship, and only call each other by their first names. But it is obvious from the text what their relationship is.

-Do nothing
[Gets the MC closer to Maria]

-Go in the bathroom
[Impresses Maria]

-No.
[Sleep on the couch again? Come on!]

-Check her phone
[Very important decision. If you peek, Maria has sex with Mark instead of the MC. NTR, but not really, since the MC only hears it happening.]

-Turn vibrator on.
[If you leave it alone, the MC and Maria wind up masturbating next to each other on her bed. Worth checking out.]

-Her favorite show.
[The MC needs to be a nice guy here, because the show turns Maria on.]

-Masturbate.
[The promised land!]

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
Don't knock it until you try it. It is a very short game but it's not a bad thing in this case.

A story should only be as long as it needs to be, so many devs get lost trying to pack content in a game that goes nowhere. This does the job, well told and well written.

Crackalackadingdong

A.K.A. ChingChangDong
Uploader
Donor
Jul 7, 2017

Here's my unofficial Android port of Pillow v1.0.

DOWNLOAD
arm:
-
x86_64: -
arm for most phones and tablets. x86_64 for Chromebooks, and some AndroidTV devices

These builds are unofficial. Do NOT report issues with the compressed releases to the developer.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
Short but a great game in story telling and renders. Now I just have to find "The Seed" the dev mention.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Not bad. Still, could've been a bit longer.
Anyone know of similar, good quality, focused/complete games? My New Roommate ( from same author) and Daryce were really good.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes