3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
flash_717116_largest_crop.png

Overview:
Pimp Clicker - is an adult adventure, in which you pimping hot girls, satisfy your clients, get gold from them. Spend that gold on hiring new girls, increase their level, customize their appearance, unlock unique abilities and much more.
Thread Updated: 2019-08-04
Release Date: 2019-07-03
Developer: -
Censorship: No
Version: 1.13
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Patreon Codes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Swf: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - - -

flashplayer_31_sa_2018-11-03_01-15-55.png 8.PNG 99.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
clicker games.
the perfect combination of
- lets create a "gameplay" thats so slow and boring, it also gets named "idle game" because ur goal is to be as much idle as possible (and therefore play the game as little as possible)
and
-players feeling that the idle game is too idle, so they want to throw real money at it to speed things up, so they can be more active for a short time and then even more idle than before

cant see any reason why this shouldn't be a huge success on patreon too ( ' - ')

OrangeKiller

Jul 31, 2017
Ridiculously awful gameplay even for the genre with models taken directly from Peach's Untold Story. Not worth the time it takes you to click.
I was gonna say it looked like it was ripped from Simbro's.
What is the source of these models? I know a game called Strumpets used similar ones during it's early development. From my current knowledge they come from Corta's Character Template, which is open source. There is a link to it on Corta's patreon, who says it's an "open-source bootleg of playshape's models."

Pfffff, I'm dumb. Corta's patreon sites that Simbro uses the character template.

Reactions: Cramone

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
there's cheats if you need them but once you get peach and have enough points saved up you can effectively break the game (and in my case quite litterally as the girls were glitching out the tracker.)

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I'm going to play devil's advocate here, and say that for what it is designed to be it's not that bad.

If you are into those cookie clicker type games, then ya it aint bad if you want one with an adult theme. However if you are not into idle games... No, just no.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Its actually not half bad for the type of game it is. Though if you don't like idle games, stay away , and as always, don't complain about it. Its not going to change your life.

Salamatama

Sep 16, 2017
O-oh no...not another clicker game. I wasted too much of my life on them, I am not wasting more.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
as someone who actively enjoys clickers, this one is pretty shite far too easy once you get peach (seriously her ability super abusable.) and outside of unlocking optional equipment with no real benefit there's absolutely no point in progressing once you obtain all the girls :/ it's a clicker that can be done in 10-20 mins, 5-10 if you use an automated clicker in order to save your mouse. the game is currently not balanced in such a way that it is either A feasible to get all the unlockable boosts or B. even worth the effort.

maybe if they add more since this is an early build but eh, I'd like a little more to go with it. as far as adult clickers go, someone should just post the moist and uncensored patch for crush crush so the people who praise this game can get a feel for how an adult clicker that is done properly is suppose to work.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Simbro ....

well, better to play the original Simbro then :D

btw its funny that sitebot post game now .... i hope it will post some good games XD

CutestTrap

Jun 13, 2017
to clarify these models belong to corta and yes the game simbro has premission from him/her to use the template.
Other then that this game does not look like it worth you're time you can find a better clicker on nutaku.
and that is saying something because you can find the gallary on Ehentai.

Reactions: SenPC

TrioBan

Jun 13, 2017
Literally the same as Simbro with ripped art from peach untold story i think. Probably wanted to get as much money as simbro, even though idk how people are supporting that shit going on for 2 years.
Honestly i think its because Simbro has kinda unique backstory...

D

Deleted member 50069

Well, these spirits will always give me kind of sentiment ^^

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Its actually not half bad for the type of game it is. Though if you don't like idle games, stay away , and as always, don't complain about it. Its not going to change your life.
Hope you mean don't complain about it being an idle game, because if the game sucks ass I'm letting people know.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote