Ren'Py - Completed - Pine Falls [Part 2 v0.5] [Daniels K]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Eerie Entity

Art is real good, animations are rather good, they're smooth.
    Story seem intriguing, probably going to be eerie even and eerie is my name, haha :)
    And the ladies, I like them all; Millie and the sisters Alice and Mia, they're lovely, fun personalities all of them, Grace too :p
    Yeah, this was a very good premise, definitely a game I'm eagerly awaiting updates for, a very good start to a very promising game, a reasonable amount of content for first release too :)

Yeah, I'd definitely recommend the game :)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Ceesko

The game is still in very early development (0.1) but what is presented so far looks so promising. An original setting with thriller/mystery/horror themed elements with beautiful girls and good amount of Choice and Consequence. No Grind. Beautiful renders..
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Goblin Baily: DILF

this review is based on v0.1 and may change in future updates... The MC is a writer in search for an inspiration, during a car crash he ends in a strange town... No men except for the sherif and some elders we don't really see.
    the sheriff tells him about a curefew; aparently wild bears come into down at night.
    Let's talk about the girls:
    Alice, is the daring one that aproaches the MC and flirts with him but she has ulterior motives.
    Mia is Alice's sister and her polar opposite, the shy girl that needs to be brought up off her shell
    Grace is the friendly troublemaker that helps MC settle into town and tells him what's happening, however she seems to have a past that she wants to keep hidden
    And there's Millie the lovely milf that runs the diner, she also is the one to give MC a proper welcoming. her coffe with milk will really quench your appetite..
    there are other women but those tend to avoid the MC out of fear..
    On the technical side of things; this is a great improvement from LBH; animations are more smooth and realistic. the dialogues are partially voiced and the main song is really great... I need to know who sings it
    the sex scene despite it being a first release doesn't feel rushed and actually adds to the setting and world building.
    the chances of NTR are 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 to 1000